BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Molly Z.
Omaha, NE
Have purchased and repurchased this product at least three times in the last few years. Leaves my hair smelling healthy and strong
Lauren G.
Goshen
This is my all time favorite leave in treatment. It works great and smells great too. I love it especially since I lighten my hair.
Mk J.
Smells amazing and leaves my dry ends mouistrised and less brutal looking!! Leaves your hair with a soft feel without being greasy!
Julie J.
Abingdon, MD
This left my hair feeling so soft and voluminous! For someone with fine hair that falls flat fast, this product did wonders for me.
Molly M.
This stuff is incredible! Calms the friziness, makes hair softy shiney and sleek, smells amazing! All around an awesome product!
Erica C.
Redding , CA
Love this product. Makes your hair so soft! My hair was super damaged and frizzy and it’s done wonders to assist in rehydrating!
Jamie R.
Louisville
I have always been a fan of its a 10 but this stuff is AMAZING it left my hair feeling like I had never had heat or color damage.
Julie K.
Kailua Kona, HI
Amazing product! One of my absolute favorites are use this then I use Ouai Hair Oil or a non- frizz air dry product on top of it
Autumn W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
My go to hair oil, I never skip this step it's a gen offers incredible hair health benefits and leaves your hair feeling amazing
Rebecca W.
I love this product! It worked miracles on my colored hair and I would highly recommend it to others with styled or colored hair
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?