BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
amani K.
el paso , tx
first of all the its a 10 line is amazing!!!! and they smell amazing i love this stuff i recommend it to a lot of my clients
Katie B.
Philadelphia
Love this serum. Great for applying to my ends after I️ do my hair. Doesn’t feel too greasy, just leaves my hair shiny and moisturized.
Sandra D.
YUBA CITY, CA
This product is amazing and works amazing. I use this every day after I wash my hair. It smells great and a little but goes a long way.
Catherine M.
Bellflower, CA
It’s just an amazing product. Perfect for all hair types and it smells amazing as well. So many benefits for the hair. It’s just great!
lainey s.
SPRING LAKE
I love how it’s so easy to spray your hair right after the shower, brush it through, and it’s noticeably more hydrated and less frizzy.
Tanya S.
Helps my hair. Can't use it too often but once a week because it can dry out my dry hair. When I do it. It smooths out my mane of hair
Britney K.
Fleming Isle, FL
This was a wonderful product and definitely made a difference in my hair. My hair feels softer and stronger since using this product .
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
Expensive product, but this does wonders! Makes your hair feel so amazing. I love it! Prior to this I use the shampoo and conditioner.
Allison A.
Redwood City, CA
It’s super expensive but IT IS SO WORTH IT! The keratin works wonders in your hair. This has improved the strength of my hair so much!
Keely J.
Glendale , AZ
This is a great oil. I use it along with a detangler right after my shower. It smells great and really helps a lot with my split ends
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?