BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Jessica F.
Auburn, AL
It's a 10 products are my FAVORITE! I have tried so many and loved all of them!! This is perfect to obtain soft, shiny, and silky hair!!!
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
This it's a 10 product is awesome for styling your hair to make sure your hair is well taken care. It leaves it looking great at the end
đź’–Princess B.
League City
This is really good if you’ve ever chemically treated or died your hair this is a lifesaver and I use it every time I get out the shower
Erin K.
Apple Valley, CA
This product goes along way, don't use a lot or ur hair gets a bit greasy. I think it's affordable and very effective. I use once a week
Savanah C.
Fayetteville, AR
For the price of this, it absolutely does not deliver. You can find something much more affordable than this that actually gives results
samantha c.
Surfside Bch, SC
Could not live without this stuff. Completely transforms my hair no matter how much I color it. I think it's probably the best thing ever
Chandra L.
Spring Hill, FL
Helps detangle my hair, increase shine and flyaways from humidity. My hair is easier to comp through and style and keeps flyaways at bay.
Brooke C.
Oklahoma City
I can tell that my hair is softer when I use this but my hair still gets frizzy and has split ends so I’m not sure it’s worth the money.
Alma F.
Bonaire, GA
My favorite leave in conditionar ! Smells amazing, light weight, and does job. I wish it wasn't so expensive but totally worth the money!
Renae A.
Evansville , WI
This is a great leave in conditioner and it really works well to detangle my hair. It’s a little pricey but I feel like it’s worth the $.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?