BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
E M.
Flint , MI
Absolutely love this product it works great for my hair and leaves it feeling great I would. It use any other kind of leave in conditioner
annie g.
Monticello, MN
Love this stuff because it doesn't make my hair look greasy like some other oil hair products. And it smells really good so that's a bonus!
Sydney K.
Austin, TX
This is so light weight on my hair but makes a big difference. Keeps frizz gone for 2 days or until my next wash!! Great shine to dry hair.
Jianna T.
This product leaves your hair silky smooth and it is really a miracle oil. After putting heat on ur hair this product makes it feel perfect
Kourtney T.
This stuff is so good. It moisturizes your hair really well while being weightless! It's hard to find an oil that doesn't weigh down hair.
Victoria T.
Great leave in treatment as well as a heat protection product. Easy to use spray. Helps repair damaged hair. Prefer the spray to the pump.
Rachael D.
The absolute best product for your hair! Its a 10 is my favorite even though it is quite pricey. Just a few sprays makes a huge difference
Melanie R.
Vancouver, WA
This is a great product. I saw it on you tube and it was getting lots of praise so I tried it and it was worth it. This product works well.
Stephanie K.
Sunbury, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Anything by it's a 10 is a great product. It never leaves me disappointed. It's a product you can trust to keep your hair well conditioned.
Marie N.
Harvey, LA
This leave in product is a must have! Keeps my hair silky smooth and detangled!! I use it every time after I wash my hair and blow dry it.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?