BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Tasha D.
Shelbyville, KY
Love this hair product works well makes my hair super soft and bonus points for the spray application so I don't have to get all over hands.
Shai D.
Arkadelphia , AR
I love the packaging and smell. The keratin is very healthy for damaged hair which I need. It is affective and leaves my hair soft and shiny
Grace L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Still not my favorite compared to the original but great leave in conditioner! Keeps ends non frizzy and nice shine and silk feel to my hair.
Shelly T.
Stanford, KY
I get my hair colored so this is a product that I have to have. You know how dry your hair can be after bleach? It's a 10 is a game changer.
Sierra W.
Love this product it is amazing for repairing damaged hair I swear by it!!!!! Would definitely and will probably end up repurchasing forever!
Tiffany B.
Omaha, NE
This product is a life saver. I put it in right after towel drying about 6-10 pumps I wear 24” extensions so I need a lot and it works great
Lauren G.
Northampton, PA
I use this just about every day! I personally use it as a detangler. Two sprays after my shower and it leaves my hair super smooth and soft.
LaShara D.
This product smells so good and leaves your hair a bit oily but never dry I love this it maintains my curls and keeps them looking very shiny
E M.
Flint , MI
Absolutely love this product it works great for my hair and leaves it feeling great I would. It use any other kind of leave in conditioner
Melanie R.
Vancouver, WA
This is a great product. I saw it on you tube and it was getting lots of praise so I tried it and it was worth it. This product works well.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?