BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Sammysosa c.
Dallas
All-time favorite product! A little pricey but it does the job and will last a very long time,all you need is a few sprays and your ready to go.
Arlyne D.
Lightweight, doesn't leave any residue and it smells great. It has multiple uses, and you can even dilute it a bit to stretch out your supply. :)
Ga S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I got this as a sample and I'm so thankful for it.
I never would have picked it up on my own but it works absolute wonders. Exceeded expectations
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
I am a curly head girl and sometimes I like to straighten it and when i do i always use this. It is a little pricey but isn't our hair our glory.
Rachael B.
I like the product because of the oil in it conditions my hair with out making it oily or heavy. I wish I could get a bigger bottle of it though.
jaycee p.
Pocatello, ID
I love this!!! I love the one without keratin but Inc I started using this one my hair started growing so fast!! And it was looking so healthy
Sarah N.
Lancaster, CA
I love the serum. Works great on my dry hair but it never gets too greasy or heavy looking. My favorite way to use is on wet hair and air dry.
Jessica A.
I've been using this product for years! I've been testing out other products similar to this one and I can't find one that is anything similar.
Rouzel b.
This leave in conditioner is fabulous.. It has a subtle scent and it is good for your hair. It makes a difference when I apply it after shower
Vanessa M.
Visalia, CA
My favorite product!!! Easy to use and very effective!!! I use mainly when I get out of the showers. I have noticed my hair hydrated and shiny.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?