BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Alexis D.
Rogers, AR
Really is miracle oil does everything for my hair controls frizz tames my dry ends repairs my ends leaves my hair shiny smooth and smelling amazing
Stephanie K.
new york
I have super fluffy/curly hair and this stuff is magic. When used in my blow dry routine my hair comes out sleek with no frizz and stays like that
Dana P.
Prattville, AL
I use the 10 oil after I have come home and have been in a smoky environment. It helps to neutralize the smell and nourish my hair at the same time
Anne C.
West Hills, CA
Love this stuff for my hair as well as my daughters. I have thin straight hair and my daughter has curly thick hair and it works great for us both.
Morghanne C.
I absolutely love anything this brand makes amazing it's just a all around amazing brand and you couldn't ask for better quality in their products
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
I great buffer to use before heat styling, i notice less breakage, and less split end s. Can be a little heavy, do use sparingly and comb through.
Cassidy M.
Darien
Makes hair really soft and silky smooth. Definitely recommend. Wo is like a miracle on my hair even though quite expensive. Worth the money!!!!!!!
Erica B.
I spray this when my hair is damp and it feels so smooth and much less frizzy, I dont see much difference from the original formula overall though
Lexi M.
Kent, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Ugh, i LOVE this product. The price is too much for me a lot of the time, but it is worth it. This little bottle saves my hair in desperate times.
Brecia H.
I really this stuff, its some kind of miracle worker. The only down fall is the price for the size of the bottle but its a splurge type of product.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?