BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Brandy E.
I love this stuff! Everyone that has tried this has loved it. I just wish it wasn't so expensive! I might buy it more if it was more reasonably priced.
Nikki K.
Folsom, CA
One of my favorite hair oils. Has a pleasant smell and leave the hair shiny but not overly show it up Sorbs in my hand and gives it a very soft texture
Sarah W.
Northbrook, IL
This is one of my favorite products. It keeps my hair smooth and easy to brush. On top of that, it really smells good. Downside it's way to expensive.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
this is one of the best ones. the smell is great, using on towel dried and makes your hair very easy to brush and when ots dry it looks nice as well
Karla M.
Its a ten with keratin is probably one of my favorite leave in conditioners not only does it restore moisture but it also gives back my hair keratin
Lauri  B.
Auburn, WA
This is my favorite leave in EVER. I love the Keratin addition to it. I used to use the original until I found this. It totally strengthens my hair!
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Life saver for dried out hair or tangled hair. The price tag is a little steep, but it's definitely worth it to help bring back dry hair sheen again.
Kaitlyn F.
Saraland, AL
Very good product! Keeps hair shiny and soft! It is very effective and works very well! Pretty pricey but it's good! definitely better than any other
Jessica S.
Plains, PA
Love using this product. For a while, I stopped using conditioner and just sprayed this on my hair. It easy detangles while moisturizing and shining.
Inez S.
N Brunswick, NJ
I received this product from ULTA as a free gift. After using it on my hair I noticed a difference immediately. My hair was silky soft and manageable
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?