BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Alisa W.
Spokane Vly, WA
So far I love this stuff, the smell is amazing and it makes my hair very soft. It is pricey but I only use it when I wash my hair so it will last a while.
Haley L.
1206 stephens st conover nc
Purchased at: Macy's
The stuff is seriously the bomb it makes your hair feel silky and smooth and if you put it in when your blow drying your hair it makes your hair dry faster
Kimberly F.
Bridgewater
This product has an amazing scent with the added keratin. The keratin adds an extra layer of protection to your hair. This is my favorite of their line!
Lindsay S.
Sky Valley near Palm Springs
I freakin love this brand!! A bit pricey but worth it! Smooth as silk hair. It’s by far my favorite! Absolutely works great! Amazing shine and hydration.
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best Hair oils I have purchased. It’s a 10 has become one of my favorite products of 2018. Planning to purchase more products from this line.
Hannah W.
Love this product and this brand! Makes my hair feels so soft and healthy. I'd recommend this to anyone. It is slightly expensive but competely worth it.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
I tried this one before and didn't care for it because keratin drys out my hair for some reason. But it smells great and lots of people tend to like it.
member-0fe51
I’m in love with this hair product. It smells so good and works right away. I have curly hair that is hard to comb through and this stuff is a god send!
Mayra M.
Lawton, OK
This product is a must have. I will say this product is quiet pricey but worth it. It smells incredibly good and actually does what’s it’s supposed to do
Chasadie T.
Blytheville, AR
This leaves my hair feeling great! I have naturally curly hair so I have to have some to keep my hair from looking frizzy. This definitely does the job!
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?