BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Tonesha S.
Love this product. Works wonders, smell good. I'm hair stylist recommends and uses product on her clients. It's really a 10 just pricey! Defiantly recommend.
Darian C.
Helena
A bit pricey. I used this for a while before I switched to something different. I ensued up using a lot just to tame some of the rats nest I have in my hair!
Christina B.
Erlanger, KY
Amazing product. It’s a 10 has never failed me. The big bottles are pricey but they last forever and work amazingly. This is my go to holy grail of all time.
Alisa W.
Spokane Vly, WA
So far I love this stuff, the smell is amazing and it makes my hair very soft. It is pricey but I only use it when I wash my hair so it will last a while.
Haley L.
1206 stephens st conover nc
Purchased at: Macy's
The stuff is seriously the bomb it makes your hair feel silky and smooth and if you put it in when your blow drying your hair it makes your hair dry faster
Lena L.
MARYVILLE, TN
Amazing for my hair. I have thick curly hair that is easily frizzy and colored often. I always notice a difference when I use this product on the regular.
Rayna C.
Bellingham, Wa
I love this except a little goes along way! If you use too much it leaves your hair feeling gross! I used too much on my ends and it felt sticky and gross.
Katie N.
Jamul, CA
I liked it but at first I was putting way to much and it was weighing my hair down. You just need the tinniest drop and work from the ends up to the root.
Tracie B.
Wichita, KS
This stuff is amazing! My daughter has long curly hair that tangles easily. This does wonders! She can run her fingers through her hair without a problem.
this product is amazing for my hair. it's amazing for shine it pretty much fixes damaged hair and hydrates your hair. it compares to no other it's amazing.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?