BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Komal H.
Edison, NJ
love the way this makes my hair feel but for some wierd reason it makes my hair fall out in chunks! maybe you need to use a deep rinse for the scalp in between washing your hair...but that is just an extra mile to get this product to work when there are many other that do the trick without having to do that every time you wash your hair.
Emily S.
Tillson
This product works amazing in curly hair. It hydrates the hair and leaves it smooth and smelling incredible.
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
I love this stuff! I have naturally curly hair which is dry and prone to split ends and this helps tons! Love the smell. It's a little pricey but it's worth it.
Hailley H.
Ogden , UT
This stuff is the bee’s knee’s seriously if you have been looking for a great leave in conditioner this oil takes the cake! Feels and looks amazing on the hair.
Chelsey L.
I went on vacation to the beaches in Florida and love this product. Left my hair feeling light and beachy. A great product to have if you're going to the beach!
brittnee s.
Amazing product. Brought my hair back to life. It's very expensive but if your looking to revive some dead locks this product is for you. And it smells amazing.
Chelsey S.
A little more expensive than what I'd like to pay but you're paying for quality. Its a 10 leave in conditioner is one of my favorites!! And it smells phenomenal
Laura C.
Paducah, KY
I thought this product was going to be amazing but I didn't feel a drastic change. Maybe my hope was set too high but it didn't perform like I thought it would.
Jordan S.
Portland, OR
This stuff is definitely worth the money. I love it. It keeps my dry, frizzy hair moisturized and easily tamable. Especially when I wear it curly and natural!
Matilda M.
this really softens my hair and keeps dry ends from drizzling or sticking to everything i recommend this spray if you have dry ends or just want extra moisture
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?