BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Christena C.
Elk grove, CA
I like to use this for finishing my hair off when I straighten it. It is highly effective. Great for shine and hydrating my hair. I love it over the alternative but it's a bit expensive depending on my budget I'll buy it again
angela j.
This product is amazing and in my opinion there is nothing on the market like it. My hair was over processed and this fixed my hair when nothing else would. There are no alternatives. I will continue to buy this again and again.
Brynna H.
Bloomer , WI
this has been my holy grail product for about a year now. the keratin helps protect and strengthen my strands, and it has 10 benefits! all in one is a heat protectant, shine enhancer, split end protector, and more. it took my hair care routine from about 6 products, to one
Elaine E.
Rosemead, CA
My favorite hair serum. I use a dime size on towel dried hair to keep my hair soft and silky. I do this every time I wash my hair to maintain silkiness. This product is definitely on the pricier side, but it's worth the investment. Since I have colored hair, I always want to make sure my hair is in good shape.
Emily K.
Hanoverton, OH
Here's the thing, this so the best serum I've ever used but the smell... the smell of this one is not flattering what so ever. It is quite expensive but how it makes my hair feel makes all the difference... it's so nice
Liana L.
Daly City, CA
After dying my hair this is the only thing that gave me shine and helped protect it against more damage. It is a little too much for my fine hair without the dye but would work great for someone with a lot of hair. I absolutely still use this on just my ends.
Shauna E.
Long Beach, CA
I love using this product it leaves my hair feeling silky. I think it is best for damaged or dry hair. I will definitely buy this product again. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for amazing hair.
Gina G.
Shreveport
I want to love this product but I cannot get past the smell. It smells like old lady- and not in a comforting grandmother way. For me, hair products are just as much abt smell as they are quality. If both aren’t equally balanced in quality, then I’m not a fan.
Ghazal R.
Morrisville, NC
If I had pick my absolute favorite hair product of all time it would be this. Yes it’s a bit pricey but it’s soooooooo worth it, plus the little bottle lasts you a while and you don’t need to use so many other products. I’m in love with this, can’t live without it.
Malik S.
Charlottesville, VA
A little more on the pricey side but it works wonders on natural hair. I have thicker hair that like to absorb product like a sponge but with this I didn’t have that issue actually found myself needing to use less of this than what I was using beforehand
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?