BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Amber L.
This stuff is amazing but it's pretty expensive. It adds shine and repairs damage and makes my hair look and feel so much better but again it is expensive for the amount that you get. I will continue to buy it but I do hope they start having more sales
Black P.
I can't say enough about this product. It promotes healthy hair and gives you the protection and strength your hair needs. Healthy hair is definitely in your future with this product!
Verenise B.
La Habra
It’s a ten for a reason! The scent to this is incredible, the texture is super silky and light. I love using this before I use any heating tool as well as when my hair is damp. You don’t have to use too much it lasted me about 6 months before I had to replace it. This product is outstanding 😍🤩
Jackie U.
San Angelo, TX
this makes my hair feel so amazing. It can make my frizziest damaged hair look and feel soft and silky. I love to put it my damp hair after I wash it, and again on my ends once they're dry
Tory S.
Fernandina, FL
LIQUID GOLD LIQUID GOLD LIQUID GOLD
this is the BEST product on the market. Great for all hair types and smells amazing also!! It's expensive but definitely 100% worth the money. I even add a little water when it gets to half way and extend the life .
Katherine V.
Orlando, FL
Love this product. The only cons is that it's highly pricey and there is barely any coupons or hardly any sales for this pricy product. However I love it because it's sulfate free and has keratin leaving your hair nice and smooth. This has no bad chemicals like the rest conditioners.
Rosa H.
Paducah, KY
Best product ever for your hair. I have a curly hair and I use this product when I don't want my hair curly and want to blow dry it. The hair is shiny, smooth and looks great. I am very satisfied with the results. Love it love it love it!!!!!
Caralayne A.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE hair product of all times!! I use it daily after i shower before I dry my hair. I will never use any other product again because of this one. I've gotten so many compliments of how shiny my hair looks and how soft it feels. I will continue buying this product.
Tammy B.
Bonners Ferry
This is one of my favorite hair care products. I used it after I swam in a chlorine swimming pool last summer. The chlorine had damaged my hair. I washed with my favorite shampoo and conditioner Biolage Matrix then I used it's a 10. Boy was I happy. My hair no longer felt damaged.
Jenn Z.
I gave it a 4 because it was keratin but besides that I rather spend the money on the product without keratin just because to me and it's only my opinion, but the keratin one has a weird smell which I don't really appreciate in my hair
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?