BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Catherine J.
Anchorage, AK
Worth the price! I love this brand and every product that I have used from it. It minimizes frizz and keeps your hair smooth and soft. This miracle oil truly is a miracle! My grandmother, mother, and myself all use it.
Andreus R.
Cleveland, OH
I love this so much. It kinda pricey in my book but it so good for the money. I the shine because some sprays do leave your hair shine but it look greasy but not this. I buy it every 6 months.
Randi C.
Abilene, TX
I love it's a 10 and this is a great oil! However, oils need to be used very sparingly on my hair or it can go from fab to drab in a matter of seconds. I prefer the lighter oils or even the mists but this one would be perfect for an over night treat for my hair!
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH
Anyone that struggles with frizzy, thick, unruly hair, should definitely try this product. It has a great scent. The keratin helps tame unruly hair and makes it really soft. I really like this product and have recommended it.
Heather W.
Port Crane, NY
Loooooove this oil! Helps keep my hair smooth and shiny, despite occasional heat styling. Smells great, too! I've been using it for years, and it helps prevent my ends from splitting. It's amazing, and I plan to keep using it as long as they keep making it!
Ashlyn G.
I really like this product. I tend to use more oils in my hair than a leave in conditioner. Those tend to weigh my hair down but the It's a 10 Miracle Oil definitely makes my hair look healthier every time I use it. My hair is really wavy and it tames all my little frizz but doesn't make my hair go straight by the end of the day.
Tori S.
Allen, TX
This stuff is amazing for your hair. It works so well I don't need to use it that often so I usually get just the travel size since it is expensive. My hair feels strong healthy and looks amazing after use. Everything I've ever used from this brand has been wonderful.
Jessica D.
I love all of the Its a 10 products! I find them to really work well for my frizzy, wavy hair texture. The only downfall is how expensive it is for the little amount of product you get.
Renata A.
Fountain Vly, CA
This leaven in is a must have to any woman. I have been using it for over 3 years and I just can’t live without it. It treats your hair from
Roots and offers others 10 benefits! I would recommend anyone to buy it!
Black P.
I can't say enough about this product. It promotes healthy hair and gives you the protection and strength your hair needs. Healthy hair is definitely in your future with this product!
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?