BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Natasha L.
I certainly do rate this product a 10!
With the added keratin oil this leaves your hair feeling shiny and smooth. Also helps tame frizzy hair, and is best put on after taking a shower when hair is still damp. 2-3 pumps in hand, run through the middle to ends of your hair and you should be good!
Auleria Y.
Versailles, KY
Omg this leave in conditioner is really amazing! From the moment I applied it to my hair it felt extremely silky from start to finish. It has a very clean and pleasant scent to it . I was very satisfied overall with this product and I recommend !
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
I have used this product for years. A friend introduced me to it and I have used it ever since. It leaves my hair feeling amazing. No heavy feeling or oily look. I only wash my hair a few times a week and this definitely helps it keep looking great between washes and keeps my hair healthy and strong.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I currently yes and my vanity it is amazing. I have to use this every time I'm out of the shower and right before I blow dry my hair. Highly recommend this product it leaves your hair soft and Combable!
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
This is my straight hair savior! It’s a 10 leave in conditioner I honestly could not live without. I use it every time I wash my hair. So when I get out of the shower, I towel dry my hair, spray 2-4 spritz’s, then brush it out and dry my hair per usual. It makes my hair so soft and shiny and doesn’t leave a greasy feel. I love it!
Natalie C.
Richmond, KY
I had really damaged hair during beauty school practicing with hair lightener, and I just refused to cut it off, and a fellow student told me to purchase this and it completely transformed my hair. It went from crispy to silky in about month. I still use this product to this day and a conditioning treatment and a heat protectant
Katlyn J.
Lake St Louis, MO
I love using this product! It is amazing for my hair and i don't know what i would do without this product. It does miracles for my hair and makes it look shiny and brand new! It is also very affordable and i will always use this product. I definitely recommend to everyone!
Sarah F.
LOVEEEEEEEE THIS STUFF! It tames my hair and the keratin helps repair it. Having two babies has completely sucked the life out of my hair. It has thinned so much. Not to mention the breakage. But this stuff has completely revitalized it. My only complaint just saying how god awful expensive it is. But you eat what you pay for!
Nicole S.
Akron, OH
This is my favorite leave in conditioner. It worked really well and didn't leave my hair feeling greasy, but smooth and not dried out. It also smells great also. It worked really well on my hair and I would like to get some more soon. It is a little pricey, but worth it.
Beatriz A.
LOVE this product. It's not cheap by any means, but if you can afford it, it's worth it! Not good for wavy or curly hair because karatin tends to flatten curls but if youre going to style your hair the next day it's great for keeping it silking smooth. It is a 10!!!
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?