BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Michele M.
Mayfield
I LOVE this product! It is so light and doesn't make your hair greasy at all! It is $24 at Ulta but a little goes a long way! Super hydrating and gives you some extra shine as well! I use it as my heat protectant and I couldn't be happier
Jessica O.
Since my hair is very fine & thin, I tend to shy away from anything that says "oil." BUT, my hair is also colored, so it needs a little help in the shine department & I love this stuff. I put a miniscule amount in my palm & work it all over my hands and gently starting at the ends work it through. It never is heavy enough to weigh my hair down.
Beth H.
Granite City, IL
A great product, but a tad too oily if you have oily hair. It's best for dry hair and a good heat protectant if you style with heat everyday.The price isn't great for the size, but if you don't use it everyday that's not too bad.
Anastasiya K.
Spartanburg, SC
This product is really good for anyone with dry hair.  The original it's a 10 is also good but with someone who has dry hair the one with the keratin is much better!  I put this on wet hair and wait for my hair to dry completely.  After my hair is try I put more of this on top of it which makes it a lot more hydrated.
Christine P.
A little on the pricier side but I really like how this makes my hair feel. I use this every couple of days and it leaves my hair smooth, silky and tangle free. I have color treated hair and this leaves my hair feeling healthy in-between treatments. I would recommend trying this for anyone with dry and damaged hair!
Lauren D.
Summerville, SC
I've used this for years. I have curly hair and it really helps better curls form even if I don't us other products. Also great for when I blow dry and straighten my hair. Really locks in moisture. A little goes a long way!
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
Good product. A little costly but it lasted a while. It was less greasy in my hair compared to most other leave in conditioners and felt lighter. My only complaint is the fine line of having not enough product or using too much. Not enough and I didn't see a world of difference, but too much and I had to wash my hair again so my roots wouldn't be so weighted down.
Priscilla R.
Centralia, WA
I love this leave in conditioner and the spray is so convenient. I recently went on a trip to the southeast and my hair was sooooo frizzy. I would fix my hair in the morning, go outside, and I stand frizz - it was awful. So I kept a travel size of it’s a 10 spray with me and kept spritzing my hair as needed. Because my hair was dry I needed a lot, but the product never weighed my hair down or made it look greasy!
Kaitlin H.
I love this brand, but this product left my hair so greasy so fast. It’s too expensive for it to leave the hair greasy. I tried this in comparison to the original formula and went back to it so fast.
Isabella C.
Maurice , LA
This is THE best leave in conditioner I have ever used! I started using this product about 6 years ago and I don't think I'll ever switch. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a new hair product. The price is a little higher than I normally like to pay for hair products, but it does last a long time.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?