BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
christina k.
I really liked the product overall. The scent is nice and “fresh” compared to most hair products I’ve smelled. It always left my hair smooth and deranged, which is rare for my thick hair type. Only reason I deducted a star was because the oils in the product would get onto my hands, which would leave a residue on the actual bottle. And the words on the bottle, that are in white, would start pilling off and get onto my hands/hair when I run it through.
Amy T.
Fort Worth
My favorite hair oil besides my Foxbrim rose hip seed oil. It's light, not greasy and leaves a vibrant shine. I find that it works best when used in towel dried hair. I work it into the ends of my hair first since it's where the most damage will occur, and then use what's left on the top of my head down which is just enough to give it that extra moisture without weighing it down.
Emmalee L.
Auburn, NY
I started using this because my hair was so frizzy and out of control. I have been using this for years now and I put it in my hair after every time I wash it. It has greatly helped with my frizz and static in the winter. My hair looks and feels much healthier.
Jasmine E.
Raleigh, NC
This product was good and was really good to protect my hair from curling irons and straightener heat, but I gave it a 4 star because of the smell. I don't know it just smelled bad to me.. I'm not sure if that's how it should smell but it was just odd to me and even took away the scent of my hair (like before putting it on my hair smelled good but when I applied this, it smelled straight up like the product)
Jade L.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this product on the daily. I like to use it before and after straightening my hair. The smell is really nice and it makes my hair less frizzy soft and smooth and shiny without looking oily. This is a must have product for me. I highly suggest trying it. It's worth the money.
Natasha R.
Literally my hair holy grail it is so amazing right after the shower I just gently sprinted around damaged areas and just kind a rabbit in and then I dry my hair either air dry or with a blow dryer and it works immediately my hair is Stan and has a lot of damages were ending the stuff just makes my hair look gorgeous and has a really nice sort of Amber sent to it and that’s very light it’s not overpowering I highly highly highly recommend this
Michelle E.
Tulsa, OK
This one is so important to me, I get another one when I am about half out of the open one. Haha. It's not the cheapest thing around, but it also isn't expensive. If you want good quality at home, grab some of this to try. I have to keep it off of my roots or I get oily scalp (but it's easy to do that to me sooo), so keep that in mind with your hair types
Julia M.
Orlando, FL
I have 3 bottles in my bathroom I love this product and leaves my hair feeling amazing after showering! I highly recommend it to anyone looking to take care of their hair! My favorite part of this product is that it doesn't feel clumpy or greasy!!
Sydney 💋.
This is what I use as a heat protector before I straighten and blow dry my hair. It's an oil so it's a little greasy but a little goes a long way. I just use a tiny drip and it's enough to cover all my hair. I prefer the oil over the spray because it has keratin in it and it doesn't cause that sizzle when you straighten. This makes my hair so shiny! It does a nice job of preventing damage from high heat. Great hair product!
Michele M.
Mayfield
I LOVE this product! It is so light and doesn't make your hair greasy at all! It is $24 at Ulta but a little goes a long way! Super hydrating and gives you some extra shine as well! I use it as my heat protectant and I couldn't be happier
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?