BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Grace D.
This is great for repairing damaged and dry hair. It’s pricey but worth it. It smells so good and I don’t think there are any alternatives to this. Give shine, repair and hydration. I would buy this again.
Chasity S.
Rock Falls, IL
I am madly in love with this dry oil spray. It takes care of all my frizzies and flyaways. I can use it on wet or dry hair. It is lightweight and delivers a silky finish
Kalia C.
Los Angeles
Love this stuff but I do feel like it is a little thick. If too much is used it weighs down your hair and leaves it very greasy but when used correctly I enjoy it.
Jasmine P.
Lanett, AL
The best leave in I’ve used in a while and the smell is so great! I love it bc I can put it in my hair after washing and then straightening it and it won’t be greasy so soft
Jamie A.
This works great on my daughters super long hair. Use when wet and it helps with tangles, too. Great price point and good quality. Can be found at most discount stores. A good dupe for some higher end oils.
Liz B.
Rockaway Pt, NY
this is such a great product. it really works well. i continue to use it and it is definitely worth the money will continue to recommend it because it is one of my staples.
Jamie M.
Chaska, MN
This a my favorite line from the 10 products. The oil is not to thick and you don't need to use a lot. I love to use it on dry hair for fly aways or when my hair looks dry.
Jenni E.
Napoleon, OH
This is the best hair oil I have ever used. It smooths my hair and doesn’t leave it feeling heavy. I typically use this before I blow my hair dry and always concentrate it towards my ends and never near my roots since it is an oil.
Tawni B.
La Mesa, CA
This stuff is great I felt like my hair really started to grow when using it and my split ends were gone. But I still think there are some better products for the price.
Shara F.
Las Cruces
Love everything about this product! 10/10 would recommend!! I love everything from the quality of how it makes me hair feel all the way to the way this product smells!!! Love it, love it, love it!!
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?