BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Sabrina M.
Storrs, CT
The only heat protectant I use before putting heat on my hair. It keeps it so smooth and shiny all day while keeping my hair styled the way I want it. Plus it smells amazing
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
It's a 10 gets a 10 from me! All of their leave-in sprays are AMAZING! They are a bit pricey, but worth every cent. This leaves my hair soft, smooth, manageable, and hydrated.
Fida A.
Arcadia, CA
The stuff is a miracle! I spray it on my daughters hair and it makes hair brushing a whole lot easier. It leaves their hair feeling so soft and keeps it pretty tame all day
Kellie R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I liked this. I have naturally curly hair and this product made my hair soft and shiny. The price was comparable to similar products. Overall, this product was effective and I’d recommend to others
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
This leaves my hair feeling silky smooth!!! It helps me detangle my hair after showers. I’ve got my whole family on this product, they don’t know how they lived without it!
Alicia M.
Niles, MI
i have only been using this particular ITs a 10 product for a couple weeks but it is really nice and i actually do feel like it has made my hair stronger and healthier looking. the only downside i see is for me its a bit too heavy. my hair is pretty straight and flat and tends to get greasy easily. i prefer to use the lite formula.
Megan B.
San Antonio , TX
This product, while expensive, is a great product. This helps maintain the frizziness of my hair and keeping it healthy. Worth the investment. It lasts a long time. I will continue to purchase.
Bri C.
New Berlin, WI
I use this after every shampoo! It’s a 10 is the only leave it treatment I’ve found that detangles my hair SO easily! I feel it has helped reduce breakage and it smells great! I add Young Living Cedarwood oil (for growth) and YL Lavender oil (for additional strength)! This spray in treatment is amazing.
Cynthia C.
Glen Rose
I love this product. My hair is so dry from the sun and weather and heating tools and this totally puts moisture and life back into my sad dry locks. So if you suffer from dry frizzy hair like me I definitely recommend this product, just remember a little goes a long way you dont want to end up too oily.
Chelsee T.
E Palestine, OH
This stuff is Jesus in a bottle. It’s frickin magic. My hair was so tangled and damaged and destroyed, it was so tangled to the point of it starting To get locked up like dreadlocks or something. I used this for my hair and it detangled and smoothed it and I couldn’t even believe it was my same hair
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?