BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Talia S.
Mill Valley
My favorite post-shower products for years. I will always stick with it. Smells great, very moisturizing, a little pricier than your average drug store deep conditioner but certainly worth it. Your hair will thank you.
Quinn C.
Syracuse, NY
Love this product. Works great and leaves my hair not knotty and smooth. Smells okay. Pricing is high but worth it for what it does for my hair. Very effective will continue to repurchase.
Riley R.
Philadelphia
This leave in conditioner is one of my favorites. My hair gets very dry from the chlorine and this product replenishes that and keeps my hair silky and hydrated! Would highly recommend! Very satisfied with this product
Tabitha A.
I have very tangly hair and this stuff is a miracle worker! It makes it easy to comb through and leaves my hair silky and smooth! Super light so it is good for thin and fine hair as well!
Amanda L.
Findlay, OH
I think this stuff works pretty well. I use it while my hair is still wet and add it to my leave in treatment. A little goes a long way and it does not Weight my hair down or make it greasy. I've bought this more than once
leisha j.
Medley, FL
Another great product from this brand, the keratin in this product has strengthen my hair and protects it from breakage, will keep buying this product for as part of my daily hair routine
Tyler T.
Mchenry, IL
Love this so much really repairs and helps damaged hair. Makes your hair feel like silk. It does its job and has so many purposes. Worth the money , it knocks many leave ins out of the park. I love it’s a 10 products
Kali D.
Lincoln, NE
This product is life changing I have has frizzy hair since before I can remember and I have used this since elementary school. I highly recommend this to anyone with hard to manage hair.
Elyssa M.
Liberty, MO
This stuff revived my hair every time I use it! I’ve been going blonde for a while now so my hair is so dry but this stuff always does the trick. It’s a little pricey but well worth it!
Kaitlyn F.
Caro, MI
I love this product. It was first recommended to me by my hair stylist & now it’s a very common product amount my friends. I get it with Keratin to strengthen my hair and for growth. Plus it smells great & leaves your hair silky smooth!
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?