BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Vanessa N.
Phoenix
The fact that this product provides 10 different features, is what sold me. I love adding moisture to my hair but having a heat protectant is also high on my list and this delivers! So great!
Sydnee S.
Again, I love this brand. I feel like the keratin in this spray makes a world of difference. You don't need a lot, I use about two sprays for extremely thick hair. It has a wonderful smell to it as well. I highly recommend.
Kohi S.
After years of contemplation, last week I finally bought this. I feel my hair has never been better! I don't have to use a hair conditioner anymore. My hair is richer and healthier than Ever
kelsea b.
Verdunville
this was the first leave in condition i’ve ever used. i love the way it smelled and made my hair feel at a salon so i had to purchase. it makes combing out freshly washed curly hair super easy and leaves hair feeling a 10!
Analisa A.
Casa Grande, AZ
This product is amazing my hair was so damaged and I would do this every day and it helped my hair become so healthy in the matter of weeks I would definitely recommend this product to anyone
Katie N.
Pa Furnace, PA
I LOVE it’s a 10, it’s my everyday, post-shower hair care product. The smell is out of this world & just a few sprays leaves my hair soft & detangled the rest of the day. I can’t imagine a routine without it.
Lillian S.
Great product. I have been using this for years and always come back to it. I use it on damp hair and helps get ride of tangles. Make hair soft and smelling amazing. This is my #1 hair care product I can’t live without.
Jessica B.
Latonia Lakes
This is holy grail level stuff. I’ve used it off and on for years and my hair always feels amazing after I work it back into rotation. It helps leave my hair more smooth and shiny and definitely helps release my tangles.
Caitlin H.
This product is perfect to combat tangles and just add a little more health to your hair. I have straight fine hair so I just use a little, but it makes a huge difference as I brush it out!
Elizabeth T.
Fruitland Pk, FL
I love love LOVE how this makes my hair look, feel, and smell. It removes frizz and makes my hair so smooth, even when I let it air dry. It feels soft and strong and smells SO wonderful, like I just came from the salon!!
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?