BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Samantha E.
Forest, VA
This is the most amazing product ever. It smells incredible and leaves your hair soft and strong. I use it everyday and will continue to purchase it. I highly recommend this product everyone! I usually spray four-five times around my head and use a Wet Brush to distribute it.
Natasha W.
Northport
I would find this product perfect it weren’t for my hair being so fine. I love how this product feels and it’s color safe too. My hair feels just like it does after getting a conditioner treatment at the salon
Carissa H.
Orting, WA
Although small, this stuff lasts forever! It makes my hair shiny and smooth and seems to keep it think and prevent split ends. Such a good product overall. One that I always rebuy! And it smells amazing!!
Lindsey J.
Sarasota, FL
I got this as a sample from Ulta and I will definitely be buying it! It doesn't make my hair greasy, and detangles it. It makes my hair feel soft and healthy and helps with the damage I have from bleaching.
ally k.
O Fallon, IL
This product has become part of my hair washing routine! I absolutely am in love with the formula, and will never use any other leave in conditioner again. My daughter is only 11 months old and it is even perfect for her delicate hair/skin!
Jessica K.
London, KY
I love its a ten products! They are a little pricey however you do get your money's worth! It helps with my fly aways and the overall look and feel of my hair! Smooth and soft without any of the oily look!
Kathy L.
Clovis
This is a holy grail product!! I use it after washing my hair every time whether I plan to heat style or not. I normally buy from Ulta. It helps to keep my colored hair hydrated. I will continue to purchase this product.
Kayla B.
Bowling Green , OH
By far my favorite hair product EVER! I have an issue with having an oily scalp but dry hair and this somehow fixes it all. It smells great and makes my hair really smooth. It's seriously the best product!
Caroline H.
Dallas, ['', '', '']
makes my hair look and feel incredible. I've been using this product the last 6 months and my hair dresser keeps commenting on how fantastic my hair looks and feels now. I will definitely continue to use.
Sophia G.
cherry hill, NJ
SAME THING AS THE OTHER ONE I LOVE THESE LEAVE IN CONDITIONERS. They work so well with my hair especially with my dryness. My hair is so dry and this really helps with that. All in all love this product.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?