BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
madeline r.
Edmond, OK
I always find myself going back to this product if I ever try anything else! This is one of the only products I use on my hair that I can tell a real difference with. I have very dry hair and this helps put moisture back in and help it look healthy!
Vica C.
Frederick, MD
Love love love love. It's a amazing product and my friend brought me to it. This is the first I've used and it hydrates and shins. It's a bit pricy but as is most good hair products. Would defiantly buy again !!
Sally C.
Bunker Hill
This is my favorite product in the world. Makes my hair feel soft. Removes tangles. Smells wonderful. It works so good. A little pricey but Target has frequent sales on this item or buy two for the price of one.
Ashley B.
Edison , OH
This leaves my hair so silky. I like to use it as a detangler and heat protectant. It makes my hair shiny. It's on the affordable side which is nice. It's very hydrating I have bought this each time I've ran out.
Ashley V.
Orlando, FL
It really does it's job but it wasn't a perfect match for me. Maybe sometimes in the summer if my hair is really dry I will give it another try but for now my hair is too naturally oily to need a product like this.
Lainey L.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff is amazing. Makes my hair way softer and smoother and helps with split ends a lot. It also provides a lot of moisture to my hair, so it's great for color treated hair. I will continue to repurchase.
Katrina K.
Chesapeake , VA
I just tried this product for the first time about a week ago, so so amazing! I think it definitely helped after I got a balayage, so that alone says a lot! I would say it's very effective, n 10/10 recommend!!
Roberta B.
Great product it leaves my hair feeling less dry. It’s a little heavy so don’t use to much especially if you have thin hair. I think this is best for hydration. Over all I’m pretty satisfied with this product.
Clarrissa J.
Reva
All time favorite. Great for dry brittle unruly hair. Great for in between washing your hair, before styling and just a simple
Leave in for wash and go wear. Recommend to all my friends and family and clients
Laura A.
Arlington , VA
Love this! Works wonders when it comes to restoring dry hair and it also works as a heat protectant which is great. I love the way it smells and it doesn't leave my hair feeling dirty like other products will
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?