BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Julianna K.
Mission Viejo
This product keeps my hair feeling soft as well as helping it grow. I get mine at CVS or target but you can find it online or at Ulta as well. It’s somewhat pricey but I think it’s worth it. I would buy this again.
Erin M.
Alexandria, MN
This definitely leaves my hair feeling soft and conditioned, and looking shiny. It's a bit expensive for just a leave in treatment, but it's worth the price. Make sure to buy it at a salon vs say a Walmart to ensure you're getting the actual product.
Grace A.
Love this product leaves my hair shiny and my curls bouncy. It’s an affordable price and a little goes a long way. It is a better product than cheaper alternatives. This product is a staple in my hair care routine.
Sally C.
Bunker Hill
This is my favorite product in the world. Makes my hair feel soft. Removes tangles. Smells wonderful. It works so good. A little pricey but Target has frequent sales on this item or buy two for the price of one.
Caitlin F.
I use this every time I wash my hair. It's the only one I have found that helps deranged my curls and keeps them hydrated. If you're looking for something that will hydrate, smooth, repair your hair this is it.
Miranda M.
Hopewell, VA
I love this stuff. It makes my hair feel so hydrated and soft. I love to put this stuff in after I wash and shampoo. It makes it so much easier to straighten and style later on. It also doesn’t weigh down my hair.
Danielle C.
Rayville, LA
I started using this and the serum on my hair and I love them both. Although I do find that it is a little pricey to purchase it. Maybe if you can find a coupon or something on it, it is definitely worth trying!
Vica C.
Frederick, MD
Love love love love. It's a amazing product and my friend brought me to it. This is the first I've used and it hydrates and shins. It's a bit pricy but as is most good hair products. Would defiantly buy again !!
madeline r.
Edmond, OK
I always find myself going back to this product if I ever try anything else! This is one of the only products I use on my hair that I can tell a real difference with. I have very dry hair and this helps put moisture back in and help it look healthy!
Ashley V.
Orlando, FL
It really does it's job but it wasn't a perfect match for me. Maybe sometimes in the summer if my hair is really dry I will give it another try but for now my hair is too naturally oily to need a product like this.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?