BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Alex B.
Nashville , TN
Absolutely love this stuff and would highly recommend for all hair types. I only wash my hair about 1-2 times a week and this stuff keeps my hair healthy and feeling great! It smells great and made a huge difference in helping rejuvenate my dry and damaged hair.
Michelle F.
I bought this product a few months ago and have not used it much. Recently I have been making the effort to use it again. I think is product is ok. It does hydrate my hair but also makes it very oily at times. Overall I am disappointed in this product since many people reviewed this product well.
Kara R.
Love this for making my hair nice and smooth and it adds a nice shine. With it was a bigger size but it's nice for traveling with and is a decent price. I really like this product and would recommend it to you
Marissa R.
Montclair, CA
My hair is a little on the dry side due to dying it so much and using hot tools. After i get out the shower i spray this on my hair and its like instant repair for my hair it feels soft and doesnt tangle as much. This product is great but if you put it close to your roots or use to much it does weigh your hair down but overall i love it defiantly recommend
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
This is one of my favorite hair oils! My hair was damaged a couple years ago due to colors and this has saved my hair. It has brought it back to give and give it so much shine and hydration! I will buy this again when I run out!
Laura M.
Land O Lakes, FL
This truly is a miracle! I live in Florida and this product makes my hair feel and look amazing !!! Without it my hair is frizzy and only gets worse as the day goes on. I love this product and recommend it to anyone !!
Robin I.
San Antonio, TX
I use this right out of the shower to lock in moisture and right before and as fter styling with heat tools to keep my ends from drying out. smells amazing, works well, and is reasonably priced. definitely a good buy.
Catherine C.
I dont care for the smell of this one but it is an amazing product to use when flat ironing as well as for daily use. I would recommend though. Id just use something else after i apply to mask the smell of this product.
Brooklyn R.
Ozark, AR
I love this product! I often bleach my hair so I need something to help repair the damage! It lasted a long time so the price was totally worth it! I noticed my hair was much healthier after using it for a few weeks.
Coleen S.
Montgomery , TX
This stuff is literally the best. I apply it after a shower and it helps easily detangle my hair! I also feel as though it leaves my hair looking shiny and overall easier to style. Overall, this product Keeps my frizzy hair in check! IT IS A MUST HAVE.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?