BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Courtney L.
Philadelphia
Obsessed is an understatement! This product works wonders. It acts as a smoother and detangler on my wet hair and cuts the dry time in half!! Keeps my hair smooth and frizz free when dry and helps to prevent breaking and splitting of ends. Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Chloe H.
Milledgeville, GA
My holy grail. Again, expensive. I run through this quickly because I love it so much and it makes it hard to keep buying given the price of it. But soooo worth it. It detangles after a shower and it makes hair so so soft and manageable.
Kelsey W.
Everything about this is amazing, this product is vital for anyone looking to improve their hair. After using this only a handful of times I can definitely see the difference it makes in making my hair softer and healthier!
Jayanne O.
Orange, CA
I love this product! It makes my hair soft and smelling nice. It's easy to use. It's great for damage repair, hydration, and shine for my hair. I color my hair a lot so it's an awesome product to keep it from drying out.
Kara S.
Rocklin
The it’s a 10 miracle oil plus Charitan is a good product that I like having on my shelf. I enjoy using it after I get out of the shower and my damp hair. It leaves my hair feeling pretty soft and I will re-purchase again
Heather H.
Belvidere, IL
My hair was damaged. Bleach, heat, styling it was just done. I get a trim and use this works amazing and it smells so good too! My hair doesn't feel so course anymore. I will reuse this for my hair. The price is good
Nicolette N.
Citrus Hts, CA
Wow! Such an amazing product! Have not found one that works this well for my hair. Price is a bit too pricy! But the product is amazing ! Helps give hair hydration . Will definitely buy again. I love these hair products
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
This stuff smells amazing! Wonderful for color damaged hair, and it's a decent price. This really helps with frizz, split ends, and the damaged pieces that are harder to brush through. Once a day in the morning is all I need.
Kara R.
Love this for making my hair nice and smooth and it adds a nice shine. With it was a bigger size but it's nice for traveling with and is a decent price. I really like this product and would recommend it to you
Laura M.
Land O Lakes, FL
This truly is a miracle! I live in Florida and this product makes my hair feel and look amazing !!! Without it my hair is frizzy and only gets worse as the day goes on. I love this product and recommend it to anyone !!
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?