BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
⒝⒭⒤⒜⒩⒩⒜ R.
Three rivers , MA
It’s a 10 is always wonderful in any selection of products. The plus keratin formula however, is absolutely amazing for my fine but damaged hair. It makes it so soft and smells so good and I notice a huge difference when I use it!
Brenna R.
Fargo
Great product! You have to be a little careful with the amount you use if you have fine hair like I do, otherwise there will be a bit of build up! But if you focus it on the ends of your hair and style as desired, you'll love it just as much as I do! Definitely recommend.
Kristin B.
Stroudsburg, PA
This has made my hair stronger and healthier. It also helps me to keep my frizz in check. With the double benefits you can't go wrong especially for the price. The smallest amount of product goes along way so it lasts much longer then other products I have used in the past.
Jeanne L.
LOVEEEEE!! The one thing I wish about this product is that it is easier to purchase out of the US. It absolutely allows my comb to slide through my hair and makes it look shiny as I can expect. Also doubles up as a heat protectant
Molly G.
Philadelphia, PA
I cannot praise this brand enough. I use it when I get out of the shower on my damp hair, and my hair is baby-soft when it dries. It detangles, de-frizzes, and moisturizes my hair. Seriously, it's the best product I've ever come across.
Taylor F.
oconomowoc , WI
I really love this product especially with the keratin because it makes my hair super soft and smooth and I know it’s helping to restore my damaged hair. I also really like the packaging with the orange cap and dark blue bottle.
Kristin D.
Blue River, WI
It a 10 is my favorite leave in hair product. It smells so amazing which is a plus but leaves your hair super soft and shiny. I especially love this one with the keratin
Nicole N.
Amite, LA
I use this every night. I was able to grow my hair out so long using the product. My hair still looks healthy and not damaged at all. It adds hydration and keeps me from getting dead ends. The price is alittle high but worth it.
Megan H.
Huntersville , NC
I love this stuff. Works great for right after the shower when your hair is still wet. I use about a quarter size since my hair is so long. I really helps with damage from my straightener. I am very satisfied with this product.
Jessica F.
Goldsboro
It's a 10 is what my hair stylist uses when I go in to get my hair cut. It smells so nice and allows my hair to shine and look healthy. I like that I can buy this for myself I don't have to wait until I go to the salon for it.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?