BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Brittany S.
I love every hair product from this brand. They work great and it makes my hair feel amazing. All their products also smell AMAZING! And leaves your hair smelling like it all day long. Although the only down fall is the products this brand makes are pretty pricey and I don't think they're worth what they cost.
Sophia L.
Hempstead , NY
this made my hair so soft! I color my hair often so this made it a lot more manageable since my hair has been so dry and frizzy and I’m trying to give it a break. It’s pricey but I think it’s better to buy one high quality item versus trying all these mediocre average priced items and spending more long term.
Ursula K.
Dallas, TX
This leave in conditioner is an awesome product! It detangles, softens, smoothes and protects the hair from heat. It prepares and protects the hair for the hair drying process. I was skeptical about this product at first but now love it! Will definately re-purchase and tell friends & family about it!
Krysta S.
Biglerville, PA
I have a very dry scalp, The miracle hair mask has Apricot Kernel Oil and Linseed Extract that repairs dry scalp, It makes my hair less dry and itchy! I have very frizzy hair and It defrizzes and adds a little shine to my hair! It's a 10 is my favorite products!
Leah P.
Dundee
This stuff is okay. The only reason I have tried this product is because my mom owns a hair salon and I received it free. I don’t think I could ever pay the full price, only because I didn’t really notice a difference in my hair after using for a few months.
Tricia S.
Texas
I just happened to stumble across this product when I was in my local professional beauty supply store. I love the way it feels and smell. A little goes a long way. I like the way it didn’t weigh my hair or my clients hair down.
Briana I.
I spray this on my hair when I get out of the shower or in the morning when my hair is dry. It works really well, leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. It's a little pricey but worth it!
Jennifer A.
enjoyed using this spray, kept my hair soft and shiny. the texture of this product is great and smells good. with all the benefits it has in one bottle it is convenient. although it is in the high price range, it can be compared to an organix i have used.
Magali A.
Wapato, WA
No wonder it's called Miracle Oil! I love this stuff. I always put it on after I shower and the next day my hair looks and feels awesome! It really does work. I tried it once and I just keep buying it every time I run out. A little goes a long way so the bottle will last you even though it's small.
Keebs D.
Madison, WI
This stuff is amazing! First off, the price is crazy expensive. For the size of the product I simply do not understand the price! But the product is so good on my hair and it smells amazing. So I say it's worth it but I wish it were a more reasonable price.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?