BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Alicia N.
Norman
It’s kinda expensive if I’m being honest even for the tiny bottle it’s expensive BUT I will say the price is worth it. It literally, like it says on the bottle, is versatile for ten different reasons. It smells sooo good and works as a detangler too so that’s pretty cool
Rachel T.
Plantation, FL
I love this product. I have super curly hair so on the days I want to give it a rest, comb it out & put it in braids, I use this stuff! It keeps my hair from drizzling & repairs it at the same time. I really notice a difference from using this product & would recommend.
Fallon M.
Sturbridge
My favorite! I use this everyday, as soon as I’m out of the shower. It makes my hair feel so much healthier, and easier to brush. My hair feels so hydrated after using this, not to mention how good it smells! I’ve bought this product twice, almost out! Need to get more!
Halsey J.
lake orion
This is the best leave-in conditioner i have used. very expensive but lasts you a really long time. my hair is much softer than usual and the smell is AMAZING. it makes me hair look healthier and makes my split ends look like they don’t exist. only downside is the price! however, it is worth it if you have the money.
Jessica M.
Fort Worth
this makes my hair so soft!! it helps with split ends and prevents frizzy hair. my hair is also naturally curly, so it helps define my curls and keep them held in place with out being crunchy.
Brandy R.
Huntersville, NC
This is my go to product when I’m blowing out my hair. I love the way it makes my hair feel and the blow out lasts and smells awesome. I would definitely recommend this product. I’ll be buying again soon.
Olivia S.
If you want to extend the life of your hair between cuts, this is the one! This is a nice lightweight oil that i apply to the lengths and ends of my damp hair after my shower. The scent is nice and it absorbs quickly into the hair. This doesnt leave me flat or greasy.
Lindsey M.
Fishers, In
This stuff works alright. It's definitely better than using nothing at all, but for the price of it, I haven't been as blown away as I have been told that I would be. I truly haven't seen a huge difference and probably wont buy it again, just because it's so expensive.
Brittany B.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love this product, especially when I am blonde, have highlights or a balayage going on.  Be careful using this too much because it has Keratin in it.  I alternate this product with their original formula, and it does wonders on keeping my hair healthy.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
This is by far my favorite hair care product, after I shower and my hair is wet/damp I apply a few pumps to my hair (mostly ends, never roots) and after my hair dries it really helps make the frizz go away, plus my hair is shiny, silky. And smells like absolute heaven!
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?