BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
It's a 10 is a great brand. This product seemed a little heavy on my hair when I first tried it. It doesn't leave it feeling as soft and smooth as I expected. It did make my hair strong though and smells really nice.
Kimberly V.
I purchased this to help detangle and repair my color treated hair.  It came highly recommended and I was not impressed.  Especially for such a high price point of $17.  I have used other things that were cheaper and they did a much better job.  I don't think I would purchase again.
Simi G.
This is the greatest hair product I have ever owned. I used it for about a week, and saw immediate results. My hair is very frizzy and curly, and this honestly worked miracles on it. My only complaint about this is that it's basically the most expensive hair product I've ever used, but it's definitely worth it.
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
Absolutely love this product.

Just 1 pump is all that's needed to tame hair. I usually start from the tips and work my way up. It doesn't leave my hair looking oily or greasy at all. It's a 10 is always on the pricey side but well worth it!

I highly recommend this product.
Ariana O.
Victorville
This product is somewhat expensive depending on how you want to use it. I feel like it made my hair sleek without weighing it down. I use about a pump or two depending on how dry my hair is that day and I run it through the ends of my hair. It leaves it feeling nicer but there are other ways to achieve this effect for cheaper.
Sabrina G.
Florence, MS
The best! Works great if you have damaged hair. Doesn't leave my hair feeling oily, really does smooth my frizzy hair. I don't think the price is to bad for the amount of product. I will repurchase this product and would love to try some of their other products in the future.
Maya M.
Claremont, CA
This stuff is literally heavenly. It smells like heaven, it makes your hair feel as soft as an angel's wings, and it's not stupidly overpriced for the amount of product you get -- I managed to make the small bottle last for an entire 8 months of daily use! Great product.
Michella N.
miami
This has been the only product that has tamed my frizzy hair. Oh and it smells so good. After a fresh wash and dry I go over my hair with the straightener just a bit and I let this product do the work😍 works wonders.
Megan J.
Conroe, TX
I'm obsessed with the It's a 10 brand in general. It's well priced for the quality of the product. You can find it at your local drug store, which is a plus. My hair tends to damage easily from flat ironing. This product helps keep it smooth and silky. It's a 10 ? It's a must !
Aalyce T.
Montevideo
My hair is very dry and this oil helped so much. It’s pricing is alright but it is definitely work it. It works better than most oils I’ve tried. If your hair is dry too you should buy. I will buy it again because it’s very good.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?