BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Rebecca💫🇫🇷 P.
Rockville
This is one of my tried and true go to products. I find that my hair is so much frizzier when I don’t put in this leave in conditioner, and the product makes my curly hair so much smoother and easier to style. I would 100% recommend this to other people with curly hair who experience problems with frizz.
Katie H.
Garner
It's a 10 = miracle leave in conditioner. I have some what long hair and I curl it with a want almost everyday. Before when using other leave in conditions the back of my hair would turn into a huge knotted mess. When I spray this into my wet hair before blow drying my hair stays soft and untangles all day
Lehoa N.
San Francisco, CA
I always put this in my hair after I shampoo. It's great before blow dry but also helps if I want to let my hair air dry and curl it later. My hair stays smooth and shiny longer. I didn't live the spray applicator at first but over time I've gotten used to it and it helps the bottle last a long time.
Isabella N.
Tallahassee, FL
This product is so good and has become a staple in my hair washing and hair care routine. I use this once I get out of the shower and my hair is still pretty damp. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny without even having to apply heat. I also really love that it is a spray because it is so easy to apply.
angela c.
Indianapolis , IN
I use the entire line of it's a 10 and absolutely love this brand all around. I tend to have natural oily hair at the scalp but dry ends due to bleaching. I use this product on damp hair on the ends and again after flat ironing. It makes my hair super shiny and helps prevent that dry frizz on the ends.
Patti B.
Algonquin , IL
My hair is dyed, not terribly damaged but my hair gets "puffy" after blow drying and a couple drops of this calms my hair down and makes it shiny and healthy looking. I buy this regularly, and I highly recommend it.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
This is Awesome for color treated hair or split ends. It helps my hair look & feel very healthy. I was able to let my hair grow longer without all the breaking & split ends. This product smells so good! I would recommend this to anyone needing a little hair repair. Your hair will love you for it!!!
Madi M.
Mitchell, IN
I was recommended this by my stylist & I haven’t stopped using it since. The BEST smell & leaves my end looking & feeling extremely soft. I’ve noticed a huge difference in the texture of my hair since using this. The keratin one is my all time favorite simply because of the smell and added moisture.
Suzi S.
Baldwinsville , NY
This may be the most expensive hair treatment product I have ever purchased but it was WELL worth it!! I spent months working on bleaching out 17 years of layers upon layers of jet black hair dye out of my hair and this stuff was a miracle to my dry strands. Great whether hair is damp or dry.
Megan F.
I liked this product well enough, did make my hair softer but have to be careful not to use too much or it makes it a lot heavier... I received this in an I pay bag so I actually have no idea what the price of it would be so this is not based on price what so ever. I'd probably use it again especially if I felt my hair getting super dry on the ends
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?