BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Rain S.
Long beach, CA
I love to use this when I get out of the shower before I dry my hair, whether I blow dry it or air dry, it seems to always make my hair feel/look so healthy and shiny! It smells great and clean too!
Genny M.
I have really weird and unruly hair. It is thin, but also wavy and kind of all over the place. I tried getting a keratin treatment once and I couldn't take the smell of the chemicals. They are too harsh and I swore not to get one ever again. So, I found this product as an alternative. It doesn't work nearly as well as a keratin treatment, but it definitely fights the frizziness and makes my hair feel smooth. I use a couple pumps of this and just dry my hair, and it almost looks like I straightened it. Also, when I use this product, straightening my hair takes much less time, and I observe that using this helped me to damage my hair completely from straightening it every single day.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
One of the best leave in conditoners you will ever use in your life. It is really pricey, but you get exactly what you pay for because it actually works! It sprays on evenly and you only have to use a little bit. It smells amazing and just like you left the salon with lasting results. I can actually comb through my hair after using this and my hair will not tangle all day. It has never made my hair oily either like most other products. It makes my hair smooth, silky, and look so freaking healthy! I am so glad I got this product. It really helped hydrate my hair and give it health back when the ends were so broken and dead.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
The key to this product is making sure you coat the strands with a very generous amount. Once I sprayed thoroughly, the results were impressive. I air dried my hair and it was completely smooth. Good enough to go out without needing heat tools. When I pulled my hair into a bun, it looked soft and healthy. Without this product it tends to look like straw. Definitely recommend this treatment.
Stephanie H.
This stuff is the absolute best thing ever! A little goes a very long way. I always put a small amount in my hair before I straighten it and the results are amazing!!! No need to apply it everyday either. It leaves just the right amount of shine without making hair look oily or greasy. The only downsize is the cost, but of course if you want something good you have to pay money for it!
Kerry A.
Clyde, OH
My hair is very thin and super fine. I try to shampoo it only every three days and just condition every night, using conditioner alone doesn’t do anything for my hair. My brush can never detangle the mess after shower. I use it’s a ten plus keratin, it’s definitely on the pricey end but it’s the only product I have found that makes my hair soft and shiny. I tried to buy the equate (cheap comparable version) at Walmart this last time since it is so expensive but it seemed to be just a normal conditioner and I have to use almost three times the amount. This is my favorite hair product ever!
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
I love this stuff!! Its a staple in my routine. I have fine, thin, long hair and a lot of conditioners, especially leave ins, can make my hair weighed down or greasy. I use this multiple times a week and have repurchased it. It's worth the money for because its works and one bottle lasts awhile. I use this on days I'm in a rush after shampooing, out of the shower. Detangles easy too. Love it! Its light but effective and my hair feels so good afterwards.
Linda S.
Waycross, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this stuff for my dry hair in the summer to to the sun and the pool. This helps keep it soft and gives it body! It helps if not dry and and helps me maintain it so I don’t end up with 100s of nots in my hair!
Ione B.
Kaneohe, HI
Y'all... I am lazy when it comes to my hair- and the idea of putting a leave in conditioner seems thoughtless but after my shower I don't really like Doug any other steps.. however, THIS STUFF IS MAGIC. It is something that I will continually use for the rest of my life. It is pricey for this little thing but let me tell you, it is so worth it. This does some serious magic on the ends of my hair. Trust me, everyone needs to try this out. The original is decent as well, but this one with keratin is much better in my opinion!
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
Best product ever!!! I would be lost without this product. I have tried so many other hair oil/supplement products and none of them compare to this one. I have my hair dyed with vivid bright colors and this product helps to keep my hair healthy, strong, and shiny! I always get complements on how healthy my hair looks despite the vivid colors!!!
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?