BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Gwendolyn F.
I have purchased this so many times! It smells amazing, makes my hair so manageable and leaves my hair incredibly soft. I recommend this to everyone - it's definitely on the pricier side of things but to me it is so worth it !
Ashley C.
Brampton , WY
One of my favourite hair products of all time!! I would definitely recommend, leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth and gives it a shiny look. Doesn't weigh my hair down as it has a nice light weight formula.
Halee O.
Toronto, ON
I love the brand it's a 10 then make amazing products !!!!!!!!! I get Keritan so this is great to help maintain it! I would highly recommend it to everyone! Awesome product! Very satisfied !! Want to try more
Vanessa M.
Etobicoke, ON
Most amazing hair oil ever. Has the most unique smell it's absolutely amazing. Super lightweight and never weighs my hair down but keeps it smooth and extremely soft. Love this product it's beautiful. Slightly expensive but worth it. Will continue to repurchase
ROXIE S.
I used this one mostly when I had short hair and it was effective. It was easy to use and didn't put any weight on my hair. Best for damage repair hair. Good pricing too.
Cassandra D.
Adjala, ON
I love this. But first off I don't use it everyday. I use this about 3-4 days out of the week. It is on the pricey side but last awhile. It does give my nice shine and doesn't make my hair feel so dry. Over all it does what I need it too. Plus I don't feel like it's very heavy but if you find it heavy then try out the lite version it works well too.
Candice J.
Hamilton, ON
I received this product and I've enjoyed it so far. It's not extremely scented which is nice for me as scents bother me. My hair is thin yet thick, and frizzy. Haven't purchased so I don't know what regular price is like but I will look into it when I run out.
đź’•đź’•niamh m.
I ALWAYS use this after I wash my hair because it makes my hair so smooth and healthy looking. Ever since I’ve used this people have always complimented my hair and how great it looks. I’m never going back to life with out this, it’s a necessity!!! AMAZING
Danielle P.
Mississauga , ON
This leave in conditioner is amazing. My hair is very long and always needs some TLC and this product does just that. Although it comes with a higher price tag, it’s worth the investment - plus a little goes a long way.
naturel m.
I have never experienced it, but I know in advance that it is wonderful. I have heard many girls thank it so I wish in my turn to try it and not give it
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?