BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Mileidy A.
New Britain, CT
Purchased at: Target
I love this product as it leaves your hair smooth and silky. Safe for all types of hair.
Lauren R.
The girls in our family have been using It’s A 10 for years. It deeply conditions hair and isn’t oily.
Shayleen H.
Makawao , HI
Purchased at: ULTA
I use it on my kids! its perfect for any hair type and leaves it so soft I wish they had this one when I was younger my mom used the original its a 10 for our hair.
Nicole L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff works amazing and made my hair feeling so soft however the only downfall is the price is really expensive.
Cherie P.
ohio
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the holy grail! I love it’s a 10 because it is! This leaves your hair feeling like the finest silk! It’s on the pricey side but completely worth every penny! I have bought this product numerous times.
avery m.
Purchased at: ULTA
The miracle oil with keratin is such a life saver for me. My hair feels so smooth and nice since I’ve started using this product in my hair. It’s pretty affordable and I would absolutely purchase this product again!
Jaz R.
Novi, MI
I like using the its a 10 PLUS KERATIN since my hair is super thick and damaged and has been keratin treated before. I don't see a huge difference in my hair in comparison to the regular its a 10, but I like them both. I would buy this or the original again. They are both the same price.
Shimmmah K.
Tampa, FL
I've use this often in the blond phases of life and the entire It's a 10 line is great, especially when you need some Keratin in your do to keep your hair happy. The miracle oil is salvation for dry and damaged hair.
Amber J.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this product! It not only smells great but really penetrates your hair to repair damage and hydrate. I use it every time I wash my hair before I blow dry. This is a product I continue to buy again and again.
Olivia R.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This product smelt amazing but it also made my hair look so shiny and fresh every day. It completely worked with my combination hair and I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking to try something new!!
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?