BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Jenn K.
BEST LEAVE IN FOR YOUR HAIR !!! ITS SOFT AND SMELLS GOOD AND REALLY DOES THE JOB
Samantha A.
Kissimmee , FL
It is number one it is the best for your hair it makes it silky and no frizz
Gabriela P.
Glenview, IL
I love this product. The smell tis amazing!
I usually use after take a shower
Asia S.
love this stuff but i don't think that it's worth the money or all the hype
Olivia R.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This product smelt amazing but it also made my hair look so shiny and fresh every day. It completely worked with my combination hair and I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking to try something new!!
Jaz R.
Novi, MI
I like using the its a 10 PLUS KERATIN since my hair is super thick and damaged and has been keratin treated before. I don't see a huge difference in my hair in comparison to the regular its a 10, but I like them both. I would buy this or the original again. They are both the same price.
Shimmmah K.
Tampa, FL
I've use this often in the blond phases of life and the entire It's a 10 line is great, especially when you need some Keratin in your do to keep your hair happy. The miracle oil is salvation for dry and damaged hair.
denise h.
texas
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love the smell of the product and how silky it makes my hair after blow drying and straightening my hair.
Gabriela E.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: CVS
I used to like this product a lot until I checked that it has parabens in it. This product is too expensive to have parabens. That’s the main reason why I don’t use it anymore and I don’t recommend it to anyone
Emily C.
indio
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this product I have damaged dry hair and it helps hydrate it! i use this after washing my hair
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?