BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Charley M.
Louisville , KY
Works super well!! Can be pricy but worth it for your hair! I love the smell and texture/
Erica Z.
Mount Washington
This is a great leave in treatment and de tangler. I do like the original formula better.
Vasi K.
Beaumont, TX
Makes my hair more smooth, shiny, hydrated, and less frizzy. A little goes a long way!
Alejandra D.
When my hair starts feeling like coarse straws from all the hot tools I use this helps!
Gillian S.
use this after i shower to keep my hair smooth and soft. works great to reduce frizz!!
Masi S.
Richmond, KY
I buy this hair product all of the time! It makes my hair really look and feel amazing!
Taylor Y.
I love this stuff. Leaves my hair feeling SO amazing. Silky smooth every time I use it!
Flávia F.
Manassas Park, VA
It really works, specially when I dry my hair. Make my hair straight and amazing smell
Monica G.
This product leave my hair soft and smells really good. Give a nice shine to the hair.
Kait A.
While I think this brand is super expensive, this product helped me grow my hair a lot.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?