BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this line. I feel like it's super vitamins for my hair. The smell is ok but it works
Gabi C.
Phoenix
This is such an amazing leave in conditioner. I have very frizzy hair and it helps calm it
Sabrina S.
The most amazing leave in! Smells great is an awesome detangler and helps heal broken hair
Suprima D.
Northlake
I love the product as it makes my hair smooth and shiny. Very inexpensive and easy to use.
Elizabeth K.
I love this product! It has so many benifita for your hair and helps my damaged hair a lot
Shelbie A.
Twin Lake, MI
I love every single product I have! This one leaves my hair so shiny and smelling amazing!
Kaylyn D.
Clarksville
My hair was so soft and so smooth after using this! I love it! Really helped contain frizz.
Ashley M.
Perkasie, PA
I have been using this for years and i love it. There’s nothing else better on the market.
Lauren S.
Benbrook, TX
I love this oil! Tamed my frizz, protects my hair from heat, and leaves it silky and shiny
Trisha H.
Patrick AFB, FL
Works miracles on my hair. I have been using this for 10 years now and it’s a game changer.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?