BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Tammi C.
Orlando
This stuff is a miracle in a bottle. It softens, silkens and tamed with just a dime size amount.
Michaela J.
Love this product. Feels so nice on the skin and the scent is amazing. Detangles my hair as well
Sara J.
North Richland Hills
Perfect product for my hair! I got it as a sample in a set and loved it till the very last drop
Mabel N.
Windsor, CA
Wish it wasn't so expensive but really like how smooth my hair feels afterwards good product!!
Casey G.
It's so great love this stuff ! Smells good is not heavy or makes my hair greasy love it's a 10
Britani |.
Lakewood, OH
I like this product but it doesn’t leave my hair feeling as healthy as the silk leave in does!
reece r.
Smells good, helps detangle my hair, and keep it hydrated when my hair is feeling dull and dry
Shantelle C.
Hollywood, FL
Love how my hair feels with this product. I use this product after I was my hair all the time.
Janessa G.
Canonsburg , PA
My ultimate must have for everyday! Keeps my hair smooth, frizz free, protected, and I love it
Sarah T.
san antonio
This product really helps keep my hair conditioned and healthy. Makes my hair easier to style.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?