BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Miriam G.
Keratin is so good for your hair. I like to use this almost daily as it makes my hair less frizzy.
Mandy S.
DOTHAN, AL
I have natural curly hair that I straighten often and this helps me straighten with out the frizz.
i l.
Roosevelt , NY
This product really works leaves hair looking and feeling healthy and shiny plus it smells amazing
Lava A.
Carbondale, IL
I usually apply this right after I wash my hair ! My hair looks my healthier thanks to this product
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
like magic!! only brand I use for leave in conditioning!! smells great too!! makes my hair so soft
Elizabeth M.
Hollywood, MD
Love this product. Makes my hair feel awesome and helps heal damage. Use everyday. Would recommend
Kendall M.
It's pretty pricey but it is kind of justified with how many things this stuff can do! Works great!
Grace S.
Tracy, CA
This is my favorite hair products and leave in conditioner. Smells great and is light on the hair
Shawna B.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great product! It has a good smell. It also makes my hair soft! It is a little pricey.
Michaela J.
Love this product. Feels so nice on the skin and the scent is amazing. Detangles my hair as well
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?