BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Kimberly A.
burlington
This is a great product it is very moisturizing and detangles very well. This is great after swimming.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Even my hair having been colored several times this product leaves it amazing and soft...............
Erica B.
Cape Coral, FL
Works really well on hair. I love that it had everything in one hair product but it’s very expensive
S B.
Great product especially for heat protection. Also great product for giving the hair a little shine!
allison u.
my hair is amazing after using this!! I buy the mini one from target for about $13. love this stuff!
ari d.
San Diego
Its a 10 miracle oil plus keratin has a great scent, although it didn’t really work for ny hair type.
Jenn M.
Love this for taming fly seats after I have straightened my hair. Brilliant shine without heaviness.
Nicole E.
Thornwood, NY
I am a huge fan of this hair oil. It is both hydrating and good for adding a nice shine to the hair.
brenda g.
Austin, TX
I spray it whenever my hair needs pick me up. Smells great too. Good to carry in purse/when traveling
Rachel M.
Athens, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the It’s a 10 products..this one smells delicious and helps make my hair soft and manageable.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?