BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Olimpia G.
Raleigh
This leave in spray is light and doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy. I use this as a daily leave in.
Brena M.
Bowling green, KY
Great product brought me fried blond hair back to life!!! Kinda exspensive but totally worth the price
Lizzie S.
Oxford
This product is nice and light. You cannot tell it’s in your hair. It leaves hair smooth and hydrated.
madi j.
brigham
I actually love this! and it makes your hair SO AMAZING 😍 it was very effective and makes it so smooth!
andrea r.
Belleville, IL
If this product weren’t so expensive, I would purchase it more! I do love how soft this leaves my hair!
Kimberly A.
burlington
This is a great product it is very moisturizing and detangles very well. This is great after swimming.
Stephanie K.
Montcalm, West Virginia
My mom fried her hair from all of the heat she used, but this product help her hair got back to normal!
Kayla P.
Jeanerette , LA
I would highly recommend this product! I use it all the time it works great leave my hair feeling great
Tori M.
There's no doubt that this is one of the best products on the market. It is expensive but it's great !
Natalie B.
Love this product. Made my straight, fine hair feel and look beautiful. The only downside is the price.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?