BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Pamela M.
Amazing for natural curly hair. Not greasy, great deranged. Helps smooth straight styles. Last a long time.
amber p.
Awesome. Love it use it everytime i shampoo judt a couple sprays and it keeps hair soft and less split ends
Ally B.
Crystal Lake
I’ve used this In the past and it works great makes hair very soft nice and hydrated feel after affordable
Kelsey P.
bronx
Holy grail stays! This stuff is made of miracles and tears. Works so good! Great smell. Worth every penny!
Sydney M.
Richfield, MN
I am in love with this product. It targets so many different things and makes me so happy after I use it
Courtney F.
Kalispell, MT
Love this product as well as all of the other “it’s a 10” products I have used. They all smell wonderful.
Kiersten K.
Alexandria, LA
Love it. Easy to use and doesn't make my hair greasy. Honestly feels like my hair dries faster with this.
Cortney C.
San Diego
I like this leave in conditioner but sometimes it leaves my hair thin, fine hair feeling a little heavy.
Lauren H.
South Salem, OH
This is something I have to put on everyone I was my hair. If not my hair is a knotted mess. Works great!
Sheryl F.
Centreville, VA
I love this!!! I have thick hair and it's very damaged but this makes my hair so smooth and easy to comb
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?