BY IT'S A 10

• "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Kaylyn w.
Marmet, WV
Love this stuff. Keeps my hair super healthy!
I recommend it for sure. I use it every time I wash my hair.
Lyndsey A.
Evansville
This is the best hair product ever! It smells good and also helps with damaged hair. It’s worth the price!
kathy j.
Cypress , TX
Its expensive but i love its a 10 products. After shower i use this oil and detangles my hair really fast.
Karina B.
Aurora , IL
Purchased at: ULTA
This product has saved my hair! I suffered from heat damage and I will never go without this product again!
Georgia D.
great product and I use it every time after I wash my hair. leaves it smooth and makes sure it’s not frizzy
Lexi J.
Love! Great for treating damaged hair! Would recommend to anyone! Give this a try your hair will thank you!
Edna L.
A spritz and go. When i get lazy this stuff is my miracle worker lol it helps with detabgling your hair too
Emma T.
Olathe
I love using this leave in product. I have curly hair and it helps keep my ends hydrated and feeling soft!
Lauren H.
Sparks, NV
Doesn't weigh my hair down, tamed frizz and makes my hair super soft! I love it and it also smells amazing!
Emily J.
Cabot, AR
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this leave in conditioner! It has improved the overall health in my hair. It is my go to hair product!
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?
Lucas H.
Middletown
What specific things does this product actually do for your hair?