BY IT'S A 10

It's a 10 Miracle Oil plus Keratin

Start your review of It's a 10 Miracle Oil plus Keratin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
Do you have dry, damaged, thinning hair and want to grow it out? well so did I and after hearing many great things about this product, I decided to treat myself (because it is a bit pricey for such a small bottle) and gave this a shot. I have to say I was not in the slightest bit disappointed with the results- after spraying a little in my wet hair every night after showering, I immediately noticed how much softer, shinier and tangle- free my hair was. I used this for about a month and a half straight until I ran out (and later bought more) and in that time my hairs health improved dramatically. I struggled for years and years to grow my hair long and after just a few months my hair was longer than it had ever been in my life. This product is a game changer and worth every last penny! Try it and you'll see for yourself I promise!
Kara L.
Greenville, NC
I've been using this for almost 10 years. (Since I first started working in a salon)
It's a great product that I would highly recommend for anyone looking to use less products to manage more aspects of your hair. I use it after every time I wash my hair!
Alexis P.
Jacksonville
This is a very good product. It keeps hair silky and does everything you hope from a leave in conditioner. My only complaint is that it can be a bit oily. If you're prone to oily hair I would not suggest this one.
Sara W.
malvern
This product leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and it smells amazing! I put it on after styling my hair. Makes my hair less frizzy and it doesn’t make my hair look oily. I would highly recommend this product!
Heather G.
Manchester, NH
This is the best leave in conditioner I’ve ever used. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because of the price. This conditioning spray leaves my extremely dry hair so soft and smooth, and it smells amazing. However, I have a hard time convincing myself to spend that much money on even the smallest bottle they offer. This is an amazing product but the price tag is too high in my opinion.
gabriellemilito M.
Limerick, PA
What’s not to love about this product! Makes my hair incredibly soft, the smell is amazing, DEFINITELY repairs my broken damaged hair. The only reason I have this 4 starts was because my pump bottle never worked for me so I have to dump some in my hand, which makes me lose product. It’s not a big deal though since this is a great product. I do feel like it is a bit pricy!
Brittany P.
Franklin, NJ
I’m not one to really spend much on hair care although I would like to start investing more into it. This is something I really enjoyed and had to repurchase. My hair is damaged from bleaching and this made my hair look and feel so much better when I used it. It made my hair super soft and moisturized.
Kaitlyn T.
Garden Grove, CA
This product is a bit pricey, but its amazing. It repaired my hair and made it feel SOOO SOFT, and it smells absolutely wonderful!! Its a great product to buy and its a good investment, i recommend this to everyone
Valeriya N.
Merritt Island
Love love love this product!! So worth the money and how well your hair feels after it dries. It helped so much bringing back the shine in my hair and the split end damage went down. I am so satisfied with this product and continue to recommend it to friends and family.
Ariana F.
Woodridge, IL
Magical for the hair: this will transform your hair into healthy hair. I love this one a bit more than the regular one, simply because the keratin helps smooth frizz and gives a healthy glow. It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner plus Keratin
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?