BY IT'S A 10 #28 in Leave-In Conditioner

When used prior to or just after styling, it s a 10 miracle oil with keratin delivers brilliant, outstanding shine and beauty. A perfect component of our it s a 10 keratin-enriched line, the miracle oil is a lightweight, non-greasy way to reap the many benefits of keratin protein with minimal effort and maximum results. Defrizz, protect color, heal and protect damage, and add instant, amazing shine with just a few drops. see more...

• Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?1 Answers
  • "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Stephanie H.
This stuff is the absolute best thing ever! A little goes a very long way. I always put a small amount in my hair before I straighten it and the results are amazing!!! No need to apply it everyday either. It leaves just the right amount of shine without making hair look oily or greasy. The only downsize is the cost, but of course if you want something good you have to pay money for it!
Miranda C.
S Charleston, WV
Having naturally curly hair is a recipe for tangles. I use It's a 10 Miracle Oil every day after I shower to not only help detangle my curls, but also protects against heat damage as well as gives my hair a nice shine. I also love that it's lightweight and doesn't weigh down my curls. It really is a 10!
Allison B.
Charleston , WV
My favorite leave in conditioner. My hair is so long and thick so it's helps keep my hair smooth and shiny without an oily look. It is a little on the pricier side but last a while. You don't even need to use a lot. I just put a few sprays in my hair after washing my hair in the shower.
Sarah V.
Tempe, AZ
This stuff is great! I got it when I got my haircut for the first time in like six months. My hair desperately needed some taking care of and my hair has stayed soft and healthy ever since. I still straighten and blowdry my hair and feel it helps to reduce my split ends!
Emmalee L.
Auburn, NY
I started using this because my hair was so frizzy and out of control. I have been using this for years now and I put it in my hair after every time I wash it. It has greatly helped with my frizz and static in the winter. My hair looks and feels much healthier.
Amanda C.
People kept recommending this to me all the time for my frizzy hair. Finally I caved and got it and very glad I did. I love it to help tame my hair down and keep it soft and shiny. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Krystal L.
Sanford, FL
I have used this in the past I love how it makes my hair feel even just letting it air dry- however I found a really good dupe at Sally's for 1/3 of the cost- that's it's only downfall for me is how expensive it is
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I currently yes and my vanity it is amazing. I have to use this every time I'm out of the shower and right before I blow dry my hair. Highly recommend this product it leaves your hair soft and Combable!
Jessica D.
I love all of the Its a 10 products! I find them to really work well for my frizzy, wavy hair texture. The only downfall is how expensive it is for the little amount of product you get.
Black P.
I can't say enough about this product. It promotes healthy hair and gives you the protection and strength your hair needs. Healthy hair is definitely in your future with this product!
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?