BY IT'S A 10 #13 in Leave-In Conditioner

• Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?1 Answers
  • "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
One of the best leave in conditoners you will ever use in your life. It is really pricey, but you get exactly what you pay for because it actually works! It sprays on evenly and you only have to use a little bit. It smells amazing and just like you left the salon with lasting results. I can actually comb through my hair after using this and my hair will not tangle all day. It has never made my hair oily either like most other products. It makes my hair smooth, silky, and look so freaking healthy! I am so glad I got this product. It really helped hydrate my hair and give it health back when the ends were so broken and dead.
Kerry A.
Clyde, OH
My hair is very thin and super fine. I try to shampoo it only every three days and just condition every night, using conditioner alone doesn’t do anything for my hair. My brush can never detangle the mess after shower. I use it’s a ten plus keratin, it’s definitely on the pricey end but it’s the only product I have found that makes my hair soft and shiny. I tried to buy the equate (cheap comparable version) at Walmart this last time since it is so expensive but it seemed to be just a normal conditioner and I have to use almost three times the amount. This is my favorite hair product ever!
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Once you use this Brand you’ll never look back. They are more on the expensive side but I️ promise you it’s so worth it. Best for overly processed and damaged hair. You can’t beat the results, it’s a Brand for me that is tried and most certainly always true. I’ve never heard or had a complaint about them. Especially this oil in particular, I️t sits nice, drys to a lightweight finish and keeps your hair smooth and bouncy.
Jasmine D.
This leave-in is a little on the pricey side but well worth every penny! It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner plus Keratin is simply magical, containing 10 properties that benefit your tresses. I use this before blow drying my hair and as a heat protectant. My hair is left smoother, softer, shiner and stronger. I would be crushed if they stopped making this product!
gabriellemilito M.
Limerick, PA
What’s not to love about this product! Makes my hair incredibly soft, the smell is amazing, DEFINITELY repairs my broken damaged hair. The only reason I have this 4 starts was because my pump bottle never worked for me so I have to dump some in my hand, which makes me lose product. It’s not a big deal though since this is a great product. I do feel like it is a bit pricy!
Natalie C.
Richmond, KY
I had really damaged hair during beauty school practicing with hair lightener, and I just refused to cut it off, and a fellow student told me to purchase this and it completely transformed my hair. It went from crispy to silky in about month. I still use this product to this day and a conditioning treatment and a heat protectant
Sarah F.
LOVEEEEEEEE THIS STUFF! It tames my hair and the keratin helps repair it. Having two babies has completely sucked the life out of my hair. It has thinned so much. Not to mention the breakage. But this stuff has completely revitalized it. My only complaint just saying how god awful expensive it is. But you eat what you pay for!
Samantha H.
Garner, NC
It is a 10. one of my favorite products for protecting my hair you can use it when your hair is Curly you can use it before you flat iron it it definitely is a top product for me a little on the expensive side but hey you get what you pay for it it's a 10 is in my opinion a staple product in everyone should use this
Sophia L.
College Sta, TX
this made my hair so soft! I color my hair often so this made it a lot more manageable since my hair has been so dry and frizzy and I’m trying to give it a break. It’s pricey but I think it’s better to buy one high quality item versus trying all these mediocre average priced items and spending more long term.
Cynthia C.
Glen Rose
I love this product. My hair is so dry from the sun and weather and heating tools and this totally puts moisture and life back into my sad dry locks. So if you suffer from dry frizzy hair like me I definitely recommend this product, just remember a little goes a long way you dont want to end up too oily.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?