BY IT'S A 10 #7 in Leave-In Conditioner

When used prior to or just after styling, it s a 10 miracle oil with keratin delivers brilliant, outstanding shine and beauty. A perfect component of our it s a 10 keratin-enriched line, the miracle oil is a lightweight, non-greasy way to reap the many benefits of keratin protein with minimal effort and maximum results. Defrizz, protect color, heal and protect damage, and add instant, amazing shine with just a few drops. see more...

• Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?1 Answers
  • "a little goes a long way definitely." in 1 review
Genny M.
I have really weird and unruly hair. It is thin, but also wavy and kind of all over the place. I tried getting a keratin treatment once and I couldn't take the smell of the chemicals. They are too harsh and I swore not to get one ever again. So, I found this product as an alternative. It doesn't work nearly as well as a keratin treatment, but it definitely fights the frizziness and makes my hair feel smooth. I use a couple pumps of this and just dry my hair, and it almost looks like I straightened it. Also, when I use this product, straightening my hair takes much less time, and I observe that using this helped me to damage my hair completely from straightening it every single day.
Natasha R.
Literally my hair holy grail it is so amazing right after the shower I just gently sprinted around damaged areas and just kind a rabbit in and then I dry my hair either air dry or with a blow dryer and it works immediately my hair is Stan and has a lot of damages were ending the stuff just makes my hair look gorgeous and has a really nice sort of Amber sent to it and that’s very light it’s not overpowering I highly highly highly recommend this
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Review for: It's a 10 Miracle Oil plus Keratin - 3 fl oz more...
Once you use this Brand you’ll never look back. They are more on the expensive side but I️ promise you it’s so worth it. Best for overly processed and damaged hair. You can’t beat the results, it’s a Brand for me that is tried and most certainly always true. I’ve never heard or had a complaint about them. Especially this oil in particular, I️t sits nice, drys to a lightweight finish and keeps your hair smooth and bouncy.
Sydney 💋.
Review for: It's a 10 Miracle Oil plus Keratin - 3 fl oz more...
This is what I use as a heat protector before I straighten and blow dry my hair. It's an oil so it's a little greasy but a little goes a long way. I just use a tiny drip and it's enough to cover all my hair. I prefer the oil over the spray because it has keratin in it and it doesn't cause that sizzle when you straighten. This makes my hair so shiny! It does a nice job of preventing damage from high heat. Great hair product!
Jasmine D.
Review for: It's a 10 Miracle Oil plus Keratin - 3 fl oz more...
This leave-in is a little on the pricey side but well worth every penny! It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner plus Keratin is simply magical, containing 10 properties that benefit your tresses. I use this before blow drying my hair and as a heat protectant. My hair is left smoother, softer, shiner and stronger. I would be crushed if they stopped making this product!
gabriellemilito M.
Limerick
What’s not to love about this product! Makes my hair incredibly soft, the smell is amazing, DEFINITELY repairs my broken damaged hair. The only reason I have this 4 starts was because my pump bottle never worked for me so I have to dump some in my hand, which makes me lose product. It’s not a big deal though since this is a great product. I do feel like it is a bit pricy!
Natalie C.
Williamsburg , KY
I had really damaged hair during beauty school practicing with hair lightener, and I just refused to cut it off, and a fellow student told me to purchase this and it completely transformed my hair. It went from crispy to silky in about month. I still use this product to this day and a conditioning treatment and a heat protectant
Sarah F.
LOVEEEEEEEE THIS STUFF! It tames my hair and the keratin helps repair it. Having two babies has completely sucked the life out of my hair. It has thinned so much. Not to mention the breakage. But this stuff has completely revitalized it. My only complaint just saying how god awful expensive it is. But you eat what you pay for!
Shano. B.
Merced, CA
Review for: It's a 10 Miracle Oil plus Keratin - 3 fl oz more...
This might be a little pricy, but it’s worth it when you feel how smooth your hair is. It’s pretty hard to make my hair feel like real hair...but this definitely creates the illusion that my dry gross hair is actually silky smooth hair that flows and moves around. Only 4 stars because it’s expensive for something so small
Sophia L.
College Sta, TX
Review for: It's a 10 Miracle Oil plus Keratin - 3 fl oz more...
this made my hair so soft! I color my hair often so this made it a lot more manageable since my hair has been so dry and frizzy and I’m trying to give it a break. It’s pricey but I think it’s better to buy one high quality item versus trying all these mediocre average priced items and spending more long term.
Viviana N.
Whats the price point on this & does it really work!?