it's a 10 Miracle Moisture Shampoo & Miracle Daily Conditioner, 1 set uploaded by Sarah O.it's a 10 Miracle Moisture Shampoo & Miracle Daily Conditioner, 1 set uploaded by Sarah O.it's a 10 Miracle Moisture Shampoo & Miracle Daily Conditioner, 1 set uploaded by Sarah O.

BY IT'S A 10

Nutrition for Your Hair br Includes: Miracle Moisture Shampoo br 10 Amazing Nutrients: br Vitamin C br Sunflower seed extract br Acai extract br Ginger extract br Pomegranate extract br Tahitian noni extract br Moringa extract br Aloe vera br Rooibos tea extract br Comfrey extract 2 Miracle Daily Conditioner br Does 10 Things Instantly: br Detangles br Imparts incredible softness br Reduce frizz br Build up free br Preserves hair color br UV protection br Hydrates hair and scalp br Restores shine br Infuses strength and vitality br Thermal styling protection see more...

• I have been using the leave in conditioner for over a month now a...1 Answers
  • I been looking for something new for my hair would this work?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new hair product to give and get health...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "I highly recommend these products!" in 1 review
  • "It goes a long way because you only have to use a little." in 1 review
  • "I love this product it leaves your hair soft and moisturized." in 1 review
  • "It kept all my fly aways down, reduced all the frizz and made my hair look healthy!" in 1 review
  • "It's a 10 products are well worth the money." in 1 review
Christina R.
Pittsfield , MA
I love the conditioner! I have thin fine hair and I love how this moisturizes without weighing down. The shampoo gives my hair a lot of volume and it feels really soft. It's a little pricy so I like to use it on special occasions only. People with thin fine hair will love this!!!
Haley F.
wilmington, VT
I didn't believe all the hype until I finally got a free sample at Ulta for the leave in product and now I am absolutely obsessed with all of their products. They're pricey but well worth it and last a long time.
Marissa M.
Corp Christi, TX
I have never used a shampoo and conditioner that works better than these. I love It's a 10 products so much. I have to try out almost everything. Definitely a bit expensive, but so worth it.
Kylee C.
Canton, OH
This is literally great for all hair types! Kinky/Curly, Wavy, and straight! Keeps hair looking and feeling great and is well worth the money!
Sharon M.
Chula Vista, CA
This really works miracles, benefits your hair in so many ways. Do yoyr hair a big fabor and buy this
Dainys L.
Kissimmee, FL
Left my hair so soft after first use. I'm glad I tried this. Price can be better but worth it.
Nikol R.
Jamaica, NY
Es bueno porque yo lo tenía y lo recomiendo deja el cabello suave y brillante 💕💕💕
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner from the bottom of my heart! I have super curly, sometimes unmanageable hair, that tends to get dry and split ends while my roots get oily. The very first time I used this shampoo and conditioner, I could not believe how well it worked on my hair! I had no frizz after my hair air dried and it was light, soft, and shiny! I recommend this shampoo and conditioner to everyone!! it's a 10 Miracle Moisture Shampoo & Miracle Daily Conditioner, 1 set
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
This stuff really works like a miracle. I bought it because I was desperate to repair the damage that bleach had done to my hair and it worked AMAZINGLY! I am a skeptic turned believer! And it smells like heaven! Will repurchase forever and recommend.
Kelsey L.
New Orleans, LA
This whole brand is just phenomenal. They have great, quality products overall. The products have a great long lasting scent, which is always nice. They also help with dry damaged hair. Both the shampoo and conditioner lather very nicely. I would definitely repurchase this.
Diane P.
Star
I have been looking for a new hair product to give and get healthy hair. Is the a product that would do both?
Carissa D.
Miamisburg, OH
Is this worth the price?
I been looking for something new for my hair would this work?
Sharon M.
Chula Vista, CA
Ia this good?
Brandie B.
Newport News, VA
Is there a hair mask made by this company? I am looking for a good one.