BY IT'S A 10

Nutrition for Your Hair br Includes: Miracle Moisture Shampoo br 10 Amazing Nutrients: br Vitamin C br Sunflower seed extract br Acai extract br Ginger extract br Pomegranate extract br Tahitian noni extract br Moringa extract br Aloe vera br Rooibos tea extract br Comfrey extract 2 Miracle Daily Conditioner br Does 10 Things Instantly: br Detangles br Imparts incredible softness br Reduce frizz br Build up free br Preserves hair color br UV protection br Hydrates hair and scalp br Restores shine br Infuses strength and vitality br Thermal styling protection see more...

• I have been using the leave in conditioner for over a month now a...1 Answers
  • I been looking for something new for my hair would this work?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new hair product to give and get health...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "I highly recommend these products!" in 1 review
  • "It goes a long way because you only have to use a little." in 1 review
  • "I love this product it leaves your hair soft and moisturized." in 1 review
  • "It kept all my fly aways down, reduced all the frizz and made my hair look healthy!" in 1 review
  • "It's a 10 products are well worth the money." in 1 review
Courtney M.
I adore this shampoo and conditioner. It’s my favorite I’ve ever used and I’ve tried all sorts of kinds. This one smells amazing and prolongs your color so much. If you have hard water, this is a MUST. It works so well with the miracle leave in and you don’t need much product. It’s expensive by volume but worth the price especially if you color your hair and don’t wash it every day anyway.
April D.
Excellent set that provides moisture and conditions the hair! It helps me create more manageable hair that I am able to comb through. It's smells great, does not weigh hair down, and is affordable considering what is does for your hair!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a fantastic line of hair care and this shampoo was no exception. My colored, damaged hair was left so smooth, so soft, tangle-free, and smelling and looking amazing after using this shampoo and its matching conditioner. I would love to repurchase both of these once I can find them on sale or have a coupon! Even at full price, I don't think anyone will be disappointed with the results.
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
This is so good for dry hair I love it I even use it on my 4yo daughter and 2yo son. It makes our hair easy to brush and so healthy looking and feeling. It smells good and clean too. Definitely recommend.
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner from the bottom of my heart! I have super curly, sometimes unmanageable hair, that tends to get dry and split ends while my roots get oily. The very first time I used this shampoo and conditioner, I could not believe how well it worked on my hair! I had no frizz after my hair air dried and it was light, soft, and shiny! I recommend this shampoo and conditioner to everyone!! it's a 10 Miracle Moisture Shampoo & Miracle Daily Conditioner, 1 set
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
This stuff really works like a miracle. I bought it because I was desperate to repair the damage that bleach had done to my hair and it worked AMAZINGLY! I am a skeptic turned believer! And it smells like heaven! Will repurchase forever and recommend.
Kelsey L.
New Orleans, LA
This whole brand is just phenomenal. They have great, quality products overall. The products have a great long lasting scent, which is always nice. They also help with dry damaged hair. Both the shampoo and conditioner lather very nicely. I would definitely repurchase this.
Christina R.
Pittsfield , MA
I love the conditioner! I have thin fine hair and I love how this moisturizes without weighing down. The shampoo gives my hair a lot of volume and it feels really soft. It's a little pricy so I like to use it on special occasions only. People with thin fine hair will love this!!!
Melanie D.
Daphne, AL
Great combo! And it's sulfate free which is wonderful for colored hair like mine. The shampoo doesn't lather too much but enough. It leaves my hair feeling rehydrated, soft and clean! I just used this for the time and will def buy it again.
shelby b.
I love this shampoo and conditioner! it's a little price but it's amazing. I have dry hair, and it gives it a ton of moisture! It lathers up great! It smells amazing, and the scent last forever!
Carissa D.
Charlotte, NC
Is this worth the price?
Diane P.
Star
I have been looking for a new hair product to give and get healthy hair. Is the a product that would do both?
I been looking for something new for my hair would this work?
Carrie M.
Apollo, PA
I have been using the leave in conditioner for over a month now and haven't really noticed a difference. Would it make a difference if I also used the shampoo and conditioner?
Brandie B.
Newport News, VA
Is there a hair mask made by this company? I am looking for a good one.