BY IT'S A 10

It's a 10 miracle moisture shampoo contains 10 amazing nutrients for your hair. see more...

• I have heard many rave reviews about the Its a 10 brand line. But...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? I currently use the moisture sha...1 Answers
  • Does this work well for thick curly hair? I'm very picky about sh...1 Answers
Mary L.
My absolute favorite shampoo! Purchased this @ Ulta and within two shampoos my hair completely changed. It felt so soft, silky, and totally moisturized. FYI: I also used the conditioner, which smells divine on clean hair. No sulfates. My hair just loves this stuff. I wash my hair every three days and it doesn't over dry nor leave my hair greasy. It just works. It is rather pricey and if you have longer hair like me, washing every day may not getcha far with this bottle. For me, I'll gladly pay the price because there are two things I don't mi d splurging on: hair and shoes. I use a dry shampoo in between shampoos but I DO NOT recommend this brands dry shampoo. It's not that great. Try Dove's dry wash. Much better. Overall, this shampoo (each type they sell) really IS a miracle!!
Jennifer R.
San Antonio, TX
This shampoo made a huge difference. I love that it's sulfate free! I could never find a shampoo that didn't have sulfate as one of the first ingridents. As we all know sulfate makes hair fall out and if your stressed out then that's more hair loss. Well after using this for about almost two weeks. Only bc I don't wash my hair everyday. My daughter noticed how healthy my hair was looking. It had shine and looked more like her hair. I will diffinitly keep buying and want to try other products.
Jesica N.
Vienna, VA
This item is on my top 5 must have in your bathroom list. My hair can't stand 1 shampoo for too long - it will start getting greasy and gross even if I showered 5 seconds earlier. However, that issue is nonexistent with this shampoo. It is a little pricey but SO worth it.
Cynthia C.
Linden, MI
I found this shampoo to be quite nice. I don't use it all the time but I do keep it on hand. It makes my hair feel nice and soft. I use it along with the condition and leave in conditioner product. It was actually recommended to me by my hair stylist friend.
Vicki P.
Rsm, CA
this for real did a miracle on my hair! i used the conditioner as well i totally suggest it to boost the miracle
Michelle P.
Seymour, CT
Seriously one of the best products out there. Anything from its a 10 works wonders!
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Just started using this and it is amazing! Made my hair smooth and hydrated
Jerusha R.
Apple Valley, MN
This is a great shampoo. It adds tons of moisture, makes my hair shiny, detangles, adds bounce and body and makes my scalp feel amazing. I can’t recommend this brand enough, it will change you hair for the better!
Nargiza M.
My favorite shampoo. It's expensive but I will definitely buy it. It's smells good. And the smell last for a while😍😍😍. It works well for my oily hair. My hair looks shiny and feels healthy. I have less hair loss since I use it's 10 hair product
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This is not my favorite shampoo. I got this as a deluxe from Ulta and I would not repurchase. It does not lather up and takes SO MUCH shampoo to get the job done, and I have shoulder length hair. The smell is fine, I just expected more.
Serena K.
Sherwood Park, AB
Where can you find this?
Bronwyn F.
Albany, GA
Does this work as well as the serum
Ashley G.
Springfield, MO
I was wondering if this shampoo is worth the money. It smells amazing! But i have thick heavy hair and use a lot of shampoo and conditioner. I would hate to spend all this money and it not work to a 10!! Thanks!
Nancy E.
Downey, Ca
So i have the its a 10 leave in conditioner, and it's great! My question is if the shampoo is just as great or is it better?
Jen S.
Louisville, KY
Does this work well for thick curly hair? I'm very picky about shampoos and most dry my hair out, leaving my curls all frizzy - even the ones that say it moisturizes!