It's a 10 Miracle Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Savannah M.It's a 10 Miracle Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Savannah M.

BY IT'S A 10

It's a 10 miracle moisture shampoo contains 10 amazing nutrients for your hair. see more...

• Would you recommend this set for keratin treated hair?1 Answers
  • I have heard many rave reviews about the Its a 10 brand line. But...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? I currently use the moisture sha...1 Answers
Heather R.
Muskogee, OK
Review for: It's A 10 Miracle Moisture Shampoo more...
This genuinely transformed my dry and brittle hair! Now it is so soft and silky, plus the elasticity is coming back! The only thing holding it back is that it doesn’t lather very well and I have to use a ton of it to get my head clean! I’ve actually used more shampoo than conditioner which never happens. I love it though and it is worth every last penny.
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
Review for: it's a 10 miracle moisture shampoo, 10 fl oz more...
It only takes a little bit in the palm of your hands at a time. It's very nourishing & leaves my hair so soft. Right now this is my favorite shampoo along with the other's by made It's a 10. It doesn't dry my hair out & definitely adds moisture & makes my hair healthy.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: It's A 10 Miracle Moisture Shampoo more...
This is a fantastic line of hair care and this shampoo was no exception. My colored, damaged hair was left so smooth, so soft, tangle-free, and smelling and looking amazing after using this shampoo and its matching conditioner. I would love to repurchase both of these once I can find them on sale or have a coupon! Even at full price, I don't think anyone will be disappointed with the results.
Savannah M.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: it's a 10 miracle moisture shampoo, 33.8 fl oz more...
This miracle moisture shampoo is like magic! I have very thin, color treated hair and my hair gets quite oily throughout the day. I love this shampoo because it’s so moisturizing that I don’t need to use conditioner with it, which helps keep my scalp from feeling oily while keeping my hair moisturized
Alexandrea H.
Las Vegas , NV
My all time favorite shampoo! I have fine, long hair that tangles super easily and this stuff has changed my life! It smells amazing and cleans really well all while leaving my hair silky soft and super easy to untangle
Misty R.
Griffin, GA
It's a 10 is the brand !! This shampoo is perfect for my hair . I absolutely love this line . After using the shampoo and drying .y hair is much more manageable and so so soft to the touch .
nikole l.
Noblesville, IN
this product worked very well with my hair but not with my scalp. it made my scalp very dry and itchy. i did not want to believe it because i loved everything about this shampoo and conditioner set but it just was not working for me. i have never had this issue with any other shampoo/conditioner.
Juliana M.
I have very thick frizzy hair that is difficult to work with. This shampoo is incredible for it. It moisturizes beautiful and allows for good volume without frizz. It also feels much gentler on my hair than the average drugstore shampoo. Absolutely worth the extra few bucks!
Megan S.
Des Moines, IA
Expensive, but so worth it. Pair it with It's A 10 Conditioner as well as It's A 10 Leave-in Conditioner and your hair will be more soft than it's ever been before. Very pricey, which makes my follicles sad. If you can afford to spend $60+ on all of your hair products, this brand is the best choice.
Nargiza M.
Congers, NY
My favorite shampoo. It's expensive but I will definitely buy it. It's smells good. And the smell last for a while😍😍😍. It works well for my oily hair. My hair looks shiny and feels healthy. I have less hair loss since I use it's 10 hair product
Serena K.
Sherwood Park, AB
Where can you find this?
Bronwyn F.
Valdosta, GA
Does this work as well as the serum
Nancy E.
Downey, Ca
So i have the its a 10 leave in conditioner, and it's great! My question is if the shampoo is just as great or is it better?
Ashley G.
Springfield, MO
I was wondering if this shampoo is worth the money. It smells amazing! But i have thick heavy hair and use a lot of shampoo and conditioner. I would hate to spend all this money and it not work to a 10!! Thanks!
Jen S.
Louisville, KY
Does this work well for thick curly hair? I'm very picky about shampoos and most dry my hair out, leaving my curls all frizzy - even the ones that say it moisturizes!