BY IT'S A 10 #1 in Hair Gel

It's A 10 does 10 things instantly: 1. Repairs dry damaged hair. 2. Adds shine. 3. Smoothes and controls frizz. 4. Seas and protects hair color. 5. Detangles. 6. Prevents split ends. 7. Stops hair breakage. 8. Creates silkiness. 9. Enhances natural body. 10. Flat iron spray and thermal protector. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Atlanta , GA
My hairdresser gifted me a bottle of this when we had to bleach my hair to death to remove some unwanted red. This is my favorite hair product! It protects my hair and softens it so much. And the smell is fantastic
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
I am absolutely 100% obsessed with its a ten ! I have used this product for over 4 years ! My hair feels amazing and smells just as great !
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Love it! I picked one up at the salon and now my hair smells so good! I'm obsessed
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I got this product from the women who cuts my hair at this hair salon called, Jagged Edge. She recommended it to me because I have thin, dry hair that always gets tangled. This product is definitely more on the pricey side, but I believe that it is worth it. I have been using this product for over five years and I love how it makes my hair feel and look. I apply this product in my hair after it has been towel dried. I place quarter sized drop into my hands and then run my fingers into my hair. It leaves my hair smelling sweet and feeling soft. Overall, this product has done nothing but good things for my hair. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a new leave-in product for your hair. Also, if you are still skeptical about this, you can also ask for samples of this product from the hair salon. It is a must try product!
Erica A.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
This product isn't named "it's a 10" for nothing. First off, the smell of these products are ABSOLUTELY incredible. Yum!! I have EXTREMELY, thick, course, dry, frizzy hair - that most products that work wonders for others - don't touch mine. Sometimes it takes time for a product to work in my hair as well. Not for it's a 10. I used it once and immediately could see and feel the results. My hair picked up an immediate shine, it not only looked soft but it felt it too! Not to mention it totally took care of my frizzes and fly-aways. This product is a little bit more on the pricer side, about $18 for a 4oz spray bottle. BUT... even someone like me who has thick, long hair (to my butt) I usually won't purchase an item so small, because I can use it in one sitting for my amount of hair - I feel completely different about this product. A little bit goes a LONG way. And you don't have to consistently apply it every few hours (for girls with extra dry hair like me) it has a very impressive life span! I'm looking forward to trying more of there deep conditioning products!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Elmhurst, NY
I thought I wasn't going to like this but to be honest i was wrong , I love it ! It work wonder for me because I'm the girl who dyes her hair a lot and my hair gets drys and I end up with split ends and this product helps my hair a lot it's make my hair have a shine again and yes I would buy it again once I run out and I recommend to anybody who has dry hair like mines !
Noorulain T.
Noorulain T.
Everett
This product is amazing. After getting my hair color treated my hair got really frizzy and damaged and after reading lots of reviews i had to buy it even though it's pricey. But it's worth the money u just need 2 sprays and it recovers ur hair rapidly and as time goes by it really treats the damage and helps recover your hair and bring life in ur hair. I love it. Once you buy it it goes a long way and you won't regret it !! Love it :)
Erika K.
Erika K.
Bowling Green, OH
This is the best hair product I've come across lately.  I've recently gotten my hair done to a rose goldish color and to get their my hairdresser had to bleach my hair to lighten it.  This stuff not only protects and seals in the color but also makes my hair feel so silky and smooth and most importantly healthy.  Now I will say that this tiny bottle is a bit expensive but if you are just as picky about having your hair as healthy as I am then I would definitely tell you to pick this one up the next time you are at the store.
Sara Jean L.
Sara Jean L.
Shirley, MA
If you were ever hesitant about spending so much on a product, let me stop you right there. I would never, ever have thought that I would spend $30 for a leave in conditioner. However, my hair is so damaged from color treating and heat styling that I had to try something. I bounced around so many products before just going for it and spending the money. Let tell you, I have absolutely 0 regrets. This is fantastic. It smells amazing, it leaves my hair feeling shiny and revitalized. Overall, this is absolutely a miracle.
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
I swear by this stuff! It truly does all 10 things, it has saved my hair and keeps it healthy, soft, and silky smooth. Not to mention it smells great! I've seen it at Target, it's a pretty pricy product but I'd say it's totally worth it. Thankfully my grandma has her beauty license and can get it discounted for me at a professional beauty store. I spray about pumps on my hair after I wash it. The bottle also lasts a long time. I highly recommend this amazing product, I'll continue buying it time and time again.
M m.
M m.
Is this great for curl definition ?