Add a Photo

By IT'S A 10
#4 in Hair Gel
It's A 10 does 10 things instantly: 1. Repairs dry damaged hair. 2. Adds shine. 3. Smoothes and controls frizz. 4. Seas and protects hair color. 5. Detangles. 6. Prevents split ends. 7. Stops hair breakage. 8. Creates silkiness. 9. Enhances natural body. 10. Flat iron spray and thermal protector.
Photos (6)
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Atlanta , GA
My hairdresser gifted me a bottle of this when we had to bleach my hair to death to remove some unwanted red. This is my favorite hair product! It protects my hair and softens it so much. And the smell is fantastic
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
I am absolutely 100% obsessed with its a ten ! I have used this product for over 4 years ! My hair feels amazing and smells just as great !
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Love it! I picked one up at the salon and now my hair smells so good! I'm obsessed
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I got this product from the women who cuts my hair at this hair salon called, Jagged Edge. She recommended it to me because I have thin, dry hair that always gets tangled. This product is definitely more on the pricey side, but I believe that it is worth it. I have been using this product for over five years and I love how it makes my hair feel and look. I apply this product in my hair after it has been towel dried. I place quarter sized drop into my hands and then run my fingers into my hair. It leaves my hair smelling sweet and feeling soft. Overall, this product has done nothing but good things for my hair. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a new leave-in product for your hair. Also, if you are still skeptical about this, you can also ask for samples of this product from the hair salon. It is a must try product!
This product isn't named "it's a 10" for nothing. First off, the smell of these products are ABSOLUTELY incredible. Yum!! I have EXTREMELY, thick, course, dry, frizzy hair - that most products that work wonders for others - don't touch mine. Sometimes it takes time for a product to work in my hair as well. Not for it's a 10. I used it once and immediately could see and feel the results. My hair picked up an immediate shine, it not only looked soft but it felt it too! Not to mention it totally took care of my frizzes and fly-aways. This product is a little bit more on the pricer side, about $18 for a 4oz spray bottle. BUT... even someone like me who has thick, long hair (to my butt) I usually won't purchase an item so small, because I can use it in one sitting for my amount of hair - I feel completely different about this product. A little bit goes a LONG way. And you don't have to consistently apply it every few hours (for girls with extra dry hair like me) it has a very impressive life span! I'm looking forward to trying more of there deep conditioning products!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Elmhurst, NY
I thought I wasn't going to like this but to be honest i was wrong , I love it ! It work wonder for me because I'm the girl who dyes her hair a lot and my hair gets drys and I end up with split ends and this product helps my hair a lot it's make my hair have a shine again and yes I would buy it again once I run out and I recommend to anybody who has dry hair like mines !
Noorulain T.
Noorulain T.
Everett
This product is amazing. After getting my hair color treated my hair got really frizzy and damaged and after reading lots of reviews i had to buy it even though it's pricey. But it's worth the money u just need 2 sprays and it recovers ur hair rapidly and as time goes by it really treats the damage and helps recover your hair and bring life in ur hair. I love it. Once you buy it it goes a long way and you won't regret it !! Love it :)
Diana D.
Diana D.
Back in high school I thought I could go from a box dyed black (multiple layers) to grey in a months time, and I did some SERIOUS damage to my hair. After cutting nearly all of it off I was still left with mass amounts of frizz and this was the only product that literally smoothed it out and made it sleek! It was almost like magic. I still look back now with healthy hair and can't even believe the wonders this product worked on my head.
Victoria Ann G.
Victoria Ann G.
Raymondville, TX
I love this stuff!! My hair is color treated and can be on the dry side and hard to manage but when I use It's A 10....WOW!! My hair is soft, silky, easy to manage and shiny! The only thing is it doesn't last very long. Meaning, I can go through a bottle in about 2 weeks and for the price it prevents me from repurchasing repeatedly. I like when Target has 2 bottles for the price of one and that's when I take advantage.
Renee Y.
Renee Y.
June 13, 2017, 9:22 p.m.
Review for: Spray 10 Oz
This product was alright to me. It's a ten product of leave in miracle product was not as great as I thought it would have been. To me it felt more dry then it had before without he product. Maybe I have to use a blow dryer on the product. Not entirely sure but this was my experience with it. Hope it helps, and yes I did shake the product before hand and also applied to damp hair.
M m.
M m.
Is this great for curl definition ?