BY IT'S A 10

Description:

Miracle Leave-In Potion Plus Keratin - Give virtually any kind of hair a lustrous, beautiful shine with every style. The unique combination of conditioners and protective ingredients in It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Potion Plus Keratin smoothing cream infuses hair with silky softness while eliminating frizz or the appearance of damage - all in a lightweight formula that's never greasy and won't weigh down tresses. Perfect for everyday use, this leave-in elixir works all day or night to moisturize and condition hair while preserving straight styles, separating curls, safeguarding against heat styling, and resisting humidity to ensure a flawless look anywhere you go.(3.4 oz.) - Miracle Leave-In Potion Plus Keratin

Jaime W.
Tooele
A little goes a long way with this. My hair dresser recommended it after i had gone blonde for my dry hair and it’s worked miracles. I apply a little when my hair is wet or fresh out of the shower. I also put just a little on my ends after dry styling. 100% always using this.
Allison P.
Terrell, TX
My hair was so damaged from dying it from blonde to deep burgundy then back to blonde and I went to my hair dresser and she recommended this and my hair looks so awesome now this product does so much from conditioning to heat protection to repairing hair having no frizzies its absolutely amazing It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Potion Plus Keratin
Suzann W.
Barre , VT
I was having a lot of breakage in my hair especially on the ends. A friend from work suggested I try this product and I loved it. The next time I went to my hair stylist she even commented on how much less breakage I had. It’s a little pricey, I believe I paid $22 for it at CVS but it lasted a long time so in the long run it’s not bad for a product that really works. It smells nice and doesn’t leave a sticky residue on your hands.
GaryandJessica P.
Aiken, SC
I always buy 2 bottles of this stuff at one time. I use it every single time I wash my hair. It brings back life to my hair and leaves it frizz free. It doesn’t leave your hair feeling weighed down or greasy.
Jessie H.
My go to leave in when my hair is damaged. This stuff is pricey however so worth it. It actually healed my hair. I could blow it out and it wasn’t a frizz ball. I never go without this blow out cream it is a life saver.
Alexa K.
Austin
Completely addicted to this product. I can feel such a difference in my hair when I don't use it in the morning. I wash my hair every day, so it's often quite dry and frizzy. Using this product helps to keep my hair soft and nourished. I have dry, somewhat curly hair and this product makes my hair look so wonderful even when I air dry! I highly recommend.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I use this right before I put any heat on my hair and it becomes so much easier to style. It leaves your hair smooth and feeling moisturized. It smells AMAZING! I also love that it has keratin 100% recommend
Dawn R.
Yucaipa
If I could give more stars I would I have chemically damaged hair I use this straight out the shower and it makes my hair feel healthy and soft I do blow dry my hair for optimal results
Nicole M.
Boston
I have very long hair and the ends tend to be very dry. I started to use this product from the mid shaft to my ends and I've seen an amazing difference. My naturally wavy hair looks so good even when i don't style it!
Taleshia O.
Coeburn
I love this. I have trouble with my hair tangling no matter how much conditioner I use. I can brish my hair multiple times a day and it still tangles up. This is one of the only products I have ised that has helped with making my hair soft and pliable.
Erin D.
Pittsford , NY
Is this more beneficial than the spray conditioner? I need a detangler (the spray) but then follow up with repair cream... is this my solution?!
Kayla H.
Williston
I always have my hair up for work. And I always look like I was electrocuted. Would this be a good product that would help tame my frizz?