BY IT'S A 10 #52 in Leave-In Conditioner

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

Miracle Leave-In Potion Plus Keratin - Give virtually any kind of hair a lustrous, beautiful shine with every style. The unique combination of conditioners and protective ingredients in It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Potion Plus Keratin smoothing cream infuses hair with silky softness while eliminating frizz or the appearance of damage - all in a lightweight formula that's never greasy and won't weigh down tresses. Perfect for everyday use, this leave-in elixir works all day or night to moisturize and condition hair while preserving straight styles, separating curls, safeguarding against heat styling, and resisting humidity to ensure a flawless look anywhere you go.(3.4 oz.) - Miracle Leave-In Potion Plus Keratin

Buy on ULTA*
Leigh Ann B.
Philadelphia
This stuff is amazing! I had a really bad highlight job at a salon and my ends were fried. I used this on my ends every time I washed my hair for over a year and my hair has never been so healthy and long. It’s the longest it has ever been and I owe it to this product for helping my hair be healthy again. A tiny amount goes a long way so one bottle lasted me an entire year.
Jaime W.
Tooele
A little goes a long way with this. My hair dresser recommended it after i had gone blonde for my dry hair and it’s worked miracles. I apply a little when my hair is wet or fresh out of the shower. I also put just a little on my ends after dry styling. 100% always using this.
vanessa m.
Fort Worth , TX
My hair has definitely changed since I’ve started using this product. I have blonde hair and it looks very healthy. I don’t have the brassy dry look anymore. Bonus it leaves your hair soft and smelling good. I buy this product every other month. It’s my life saver.
Kara S.
Rocklin
The it’s a 10 miracle leave in potion plus Charitan is a great leave in conditioner. I like to bring this with me on trips it’s a great leave in conditioner the Charitan makes my hair feel really soft and I’ve noticed a huge difference since I started using it
Kim D.
Poquoson
Holy Moly ! I’m so glad that I purchased this! I live in an extremely humid area . I use this in wet hair before blow drying and then after styling to tame fly aways. Absolutely no product buildup and works like a charm! Will buy again and again!
Suzann W.
Barre , VT
I was having a lot of breakage in my hair especially on the ends. A friend from work suggested I try this product and I loved it. The next time I went to my hair stylist she even commented on how much less breakage I had. It’s a little pricey, I believe I paid $22 for it at CVS but it lasted a long time so in the long run it’s not bad for a product that really works. It smells nice and doesn’t leave a sticky residue on your hands.
GaryandJessica P.
Aiken, SC
I always buy 2 bottles of this stuff at one time. I use it every single time I wash my hair. It brings back life to my hair and leaves it frizz free. It doesn’t leave your hair feeling weighed down or greasy.
Caroline C.
plano
This leave in conditioner works really well and I would recommend it because it adds shine and isn't sticky. It also is very hydrating and good quality. Works better than many other I've tried out before.
Jessie H.
My go to leave in when my hair is damaged. This stuff is pricey however so worth it. It actually healed my hair. I could blow it out and it wasn’t a frizz ball. I never go without this blow out cream it is a life saver.
Arista ..
Asheville
For all you ladies that have dry, straw like, over processed hair like mine, A MUST HAVE!!!! The leave in potion hydrates the @*%$ out of my hair. The only thing I'll stress is that the cream is heavy so if you didn't want all that weight in your hair and would prefer something less intense; then I'd go with their leave in spray. But if you have crazy damaged hair then definitely get this!
Erin D.
Pittsford, NY
Is this more beneficial than the spray conditioner? I need a detangler (the spray) but then follow up with repair cream... is this my solution?!
Kayla H.
Williston
I always have my hair up for work. And I always look like I was electrocuted. Would this be a good product that would help tame my frizz?

back