BY IT'S A 10 #71 in Leave-In Conditioner

Description:

Want the power of our classic Miracle Leave-In Product without all the heaviness? Miracle Leave-In Lite is just the answer. This unique, ultra-light formula is designed for those with fine or short hair and uses some of the lightest, yet most effective, ingredients available. Chamomile extract serves as a gentle, soothing treatment for both hair and scalp, while hydrolyzed silk restores moisture, strength, and shine. Combined with a number of other natural ingredients, our Miracle Leave-In Lite is just the pampering product your hair deserves.

Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract: this natural hair care powerhouse offers numerous benefits such as lift, body, volume and lightweight conditioning with absolutely zero build-up or heaviness. It also works to improve hair’s health by reducing scalp irritation and dryness – imparting even more weightless volume

Acai Extract: improves tensile strength and shine

Chamomile Extract: a gentle, soothing treatment for hair and scalp

Green Tea Extract: enhances overall hair health with antioxidants and nutrients

Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: light-as-air formula for rebuilding and strengthening damaged hair

Hydrolyzed Silk: restores natural lightweight moisture balance while adding strength and shine

Sunflower Seed Extract: natural sunscreen that guards against dryness and color fading or brassiness

Panthenol: a highly effective strengthener

Linalool: plant-based shaper and fragrance

Citronellol: a lemony scented oil that strengthens hair against environmental hazards like fungus and dirt build-up

Julie M.
My holy grail product! I hope they always make this because I would be screwed without it. I have very long, thin hair and lots of it. My hair has the potential to be really full and silky with the right styling - but WAY too easily gets flat, lifeless and oily-looking. It has been impossible to find the right concoction for my hair and I finally did. After I shower I apply a small amount of Moroccan Oil to my palm and rub my hands together, then apply as evenly as possible to the ends of my hair before blowdrying and straightening. After I finish i spray 2 quick sprays of It's a 10 Lite into my hands and apply the same way as the former. Sometimes I'll pat whatever's left over on my hands to the top of my head if there are flyaways. My hair looks full, rich, and silky every time. Love!
Rebecca M.
Mojave, CA
I did not like this product and I was so sad. All my life I’ve heard so many amazing things about it’s a 10 and I was so excited to try this! I got t in my Ipsy bag for free and I hated it. It made my hair extremely dry, crunchy and it was so tangled at the edges.
I tried using less and I tried using more and I got the same results no matter what. I did not like it.
Hannah T.
San Diego
This is one of the best most moisturizing products I have used. I am obsessed with it and I use it everyday. It makes it super easy to brush your hair out after the shower. I spray it in my hand to save product then run it through the areas I have damage and it smooths it out easily. Doesn’t weigh my hair down either!!
Cherokee R.
Lincoln, Ne
Love allll it’s a 10 products. They are amazing and work wonders a friend of mine introduced it to me about 3 years ago and I use it every down after my shower. I switch it up a bit with different kinds, but always am using my it’s a 10 products. This one especially makes my hair feel great and not sticky at all
Jordan D.
This item is a little pricey but it really does work! The smell is incredible, but I think it might be better if you don’t have super thick hair. I had to use so much of the product because my hair is really thick and down to my lower back, so it didn’t feel worth it to keep buying regularly, but I’ll definitely buy when I feel like splurging :)
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love it's a 10 Miracle Leave in Lite!  Actually, I love all of it's a 10 products.  I usually buy the lite though, only because I add so much other stuff in my hair, that I don't want my hair to look greasy.  Anyway, It's a 10 Lite, leaves my hair silky, smooth, and healthy looking.  It makes my hair managable and easier to run a brush through.  I will continue to buy.
Ashley B.
Newport, RI
Great product! It’s super light and has a great smell. It conditions and detangles but without leaving any “product” feel in your hair. It also adds shine and makes your hair look healthy. It smells great too! Love this and highly recommend!
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
The It's a 10 products are some of my favorites. I use this one mainly in the summer when I feel that my hair is more oily. Overall, I really enjoy this product. However, I feel like the results that I get from the light version are not as consistent as those from the original. My best guess is that the light formula doesn't distribute as effectively or uniformly with my hair type.
Kimberly H.
It helps protect my hair from damage of drying and hot rollers. This product last a long time .
You can add water at the end and get another round of the bottle because of the thickness of product.
Kerrie S.
Easley, SC
Seriously. I am amazed. This product has been a game changer for me. I have really fine and straight hair ... and most everything else weighs it down, or makes is greasy. But this product is light as air, detangles like a dream, smells amazing and does everything it promises. I will use this everyday until they stop making it ... which I hope is never. This stuff is amazing!
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
I had a friend tell me to use this. I've found the product but it is very expensive. Is it worth the money? How does it smell?
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
Are there ever coupons available for this product?
Elaine S.
linden, NJ
Is this product good!? I want to know since i want to discover new peoducts😊
Ashlee B.
Shelby Twp, MI
How does this differ from the original it's a 10?
Chelsea M.
I don't usually use sprays. Is this for hold or more for waves like a sea salt spray?