BY IT'S A 10 #30 in Leave-In Conditioner

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

Want the power of our classic Miracle Leave-In Product without all the heaviness? Miracle Leave-In Lite is just the answer. This unique, ultra-light formula is designed for those with fine or short hair and uses some of the lightest, yet most effective, ingredients available. Chamomile extract serves as a gentle, soothing treatment for both hair and scalp, while hydrolyzed silk restores moisture, strength, and shine. Combined with a number of other natural ingredients, our Miracle Leave-In Lite is just the pampering product your hair deserves.

Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract: this natural hair care powerhouse offers numerous benefits such as lift, body, volume and lightweight conditioning with absolutely zero build-up or heaviness. It also works to improve hair’s health by reducing scalp irritation and dryness – imparting even more weightless volume

Acai Extract: improves tensile strength and shine

Chamomile Extract: a gentle, soothing treatment for hair and scalp

Green Tea Extract: enhances overall hair health with antioxidants and nutrients

Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: light-as-air formula for rebuilding and strengthening damaged hair

Hydrolyzed Silk: restores natural lightweight moisture balance while adding strength and shine

Sunflower Seed Extract: natural sunscreen that guards against dryness and color fading or brassiness

Panthenol: a highly effective strengthener

Linalool: plant-based shaper and fragrance

Citronellol: a lemony scented oil that strengthens hair against environmental hazards like fungus and dirt build-up

• I got this for free but wouldn't purchase it1 Answers
  • I don't usually use sprays. Is this for hold or more for ...2 Answers
  • How does this differ from the original it's a 10? 2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Jessica M.
Gallipolis
I was really pleased with this leave in product. Normally these types of products leave my hair really oily after a day or two but this one didn't. It made my hair pleasantly soft and gave it a shine. Since it's the Lite formula it works well on short or fine hair like mine. It's a 10 left my hair feeling hydrated and easy to comb. I say that because my hair is fried from bleaching. So you know its a good product if it makes fried hair easier to work with and not looking dried out and healthy. Online the company sales a 2oz for around $11 to $12.33us. Depending on whether or not your subscribed. And this particular It's a 10 formula goes up to a 10oz spray bottle which sales for about $37us dollars, again on their website. I highly recommend It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Lite. It's worth the money and honestly it will be in your go bag especially for summer. With all that heat, you need something lite that gives your hair that extra moisture. I know it will defiantly be in my.
Deanna C.
Damascus
LOVE 💕 this product! I use to put 3-4 different products in my hair after washing it and then blow drying and styling it and since I started using this.... I only use this on my towels dried hair before I blow dry and style my hair! It makes it silky smooth and helps with fly sways without leaving your hair greasy like some leavenin products tend to do!! I have course hair that dries all fuzzy if I let it air dry but with this it tones down the fluffy and unmanageable part of my hair!!!!!
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
I find this brand to be a bit pricey, but they're products are pretty good. I like this formula because it's lighter than the others and I have fine/thin hair. A lot of others weight my hair down. I don't use it daily, but it's great for days when my hair needs some extra hydration ans nourishment. It tames frizz, keeps it soft, and protects hair from heat/split ends among other things. Easy to use spray.
Julie M.
My holy grail product! I hope they always make this because I would be screwed without it. I have very long, thin hair and lots of it. My hair has the potential to be really full and silky with the right styling - but WAY too easily gets flat, lifeless and oily-looking. It has been impossible to find the right concoction for my hair and I finally did. After I shower I apply a small amount of Moroccan Oil to my palm and rub my hands together, then apply as evenly as possible to the ends of my hair before blowdrying and straightening. After I finish i spray 2 quick sprays of It's a 10 Lite into my hands and apply the same way as the former. Sometimes I'll pat whatever's left over on my hands to the top of my head if there are flyaways. My hair looks full, rich, and silky every time. Love!
Cecelia C.
United States
Full disclosure: I did not buy this product but received it in my Ipsy bag as a sample to try. I have used it a few times now and it seems to really help keep the frizz away as well as make my hair shiny! It's light enough that it doesn't make my hair feel greasy! However, looking at the prices online, I'm not sure if I would purchase it because it seems excessive in price.
Rebecca M.
Mojave, CA
I did not like this product and I was so sad. All my life I’ve heard so many amazing things about it’s a 10 and I was so excited to try this! I got t in my Ipsy bag for free and I hated it. It made my hair extremely dry, crunchy and it was so tangled at the edges.
I tried using less and I tried using more and I got the same results no matter what. I did not like it.
Stacie P.
Flemington, NJ
Great leave in. May hair blows dry so much better with this product. Helps tame frizz and leaves my hair silky without being heavy or greasy. It also has a nice scent. Worth the high price. I would buy again for sure. #reviewcrew18
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
I personally do not like the Lite formula from it's a 10 but that is because I have very dry curly hair and I could lather straight coconut oil on my hair and not be greasy. I need alot of moisture and this just did not cut it for me. If you have very fine straight hair that tends to get oily I would definitely give it a try.
Hannah T.
San Diego
This is one of the best most moisturizing products I have used. I am obsessed with it and I use it everyday. It makes it super easy to brush your hair out after the shower. I spray it in my hand to save product then run it through the areas I have damage and it smooths it out easily. Doesn’t weigh my hair down either!!
Sara B.
Millington
GREAT product! I have frizzy hair and this helps to calm it down. I bought it during a mega clearance at a drugstore. And, I am so glad I tried it out. I will definitely be relying on this one product instead of trying to use a bunch of different products to calm my crazy hair down.
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
Are there ever coupons available for this product?
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
I had a friend tell me to use this. I've found the product but it is very expensive. Is it worth the money? How does it smell?
Ashlee B.
Shelby Twp, MI
How does this differ from the original it's a 10?
elaine s.
Linden, NJ
Is this product good!? I want to know since i want to discover new peoducts😊
Chelsea M.
I don't usually use sprays. Is this for hold or more for waves like a sea salt spray?

back