It's a 10 Miracle Leave in Lite uploaded by Angela B.

BY IT'S A 10 #86 in Leave-In Conditioner

Description:

Want the power of our classic Miracle Leave-In Product without all the heaviness? Miracle Leave-In Lite is just the answer. This unique, ultra-light formula is designed for those with fine or short hair and uses some of the lightest, yet most effective, ingredients available. Chamomile extract serves as a gentle, soothing treatment for both hair and scalp, while hydrolyzed silk restores moisture, strength, and shine. Combined with a number of other natural ingredients, our Miracle Leave-In Lite is just the pampering product your hair deserves.

Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract: this natural hair care powerhouse offers numerous benefits such as lift, body, volume and lightweight conditioning with absolutely zero build-up or heaviness. It also works to improve hair’s health by reducing scalp irritation and dryness – imparting even more weightless volume

Acai Extract: improves tensile strength and shine

Chamomile Extract: a gentle, soothing treatment for hair and scalp

Green Tea Extract: enhances overall hair health with antioxidants and nutrients

Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: light-as-air formula for rebuilding and strengthening damaged hair

Hydrolyzed Silk: restores natural lightweight moisture balance while adding strength and shine

Sunflower Seed Extract: natural sunscreen that guards against dryness and color fading or brassiness

Panthenol: a highly effective strengthener

Linalool: plant-based shaper and fragrance

Citronellol: a lemony scented oil that strengthens hair against environmental hazards like fungus and dirt build-up

• I don't usually use sprays. Is this for hold or more for ...1 Answers
Buy on JCPenney*
Rebecca M.
Mojave, CA
I did not like this product and I was so sad. All my life I’ve heard so many amazing things about it’s a 10 and I was so excited to try this! I got t in my Ipsy bag for free and I hated it. It made my hair extremely dry, crunchy and it was so tangled at the edges.
I tried using less and I tried using more and I got the same results no matter what. I did not like it.
Hannah T.
San Diego
This is one of the best most moisturizing products I have used. I am obsessed with it and I use it everyday. It makes it super easy to brush your hair out after the shower. I spray it in my hand to save product then run it through the areas I have damage and it smooths it out easily. Doesn’t weigh my hair down either!!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love it's a 10 Miracle Leave in Lite!  Actually, I love all of it's a 10 products.  I usually buy the lite though, only because I add so much other stuff in my hair, that I don't want my hair to look greasy.  Anyway, It's a 10 Lite, leaves my hair silky, smooth, and healthy looking.  It makes my hair managable and easier to run a brush through.  I will continue to buy.
Caitlin P.
Dyer, IN
This is good but not as great as the normal "it's a 10". I swear by the pink cap but I received this as a sample in a beauty bag. Helps to detangle hair and not that heavy. You will still have to be careful and make sure you do not use too much.
Ashton P.
Mayfield
This brand may be a little on the expensive side but it never disappoints me. Their products always smell super amazing and work great for my hair. The leave in conditioner always works great for me after a shower when my hair might be a little tangled. I just spray it all around my hair and my brush just runs right through my hair! And when my hair drys, it’s always super shiny.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
I love this product! It smooths and conditions. Leaves my hair feeling so soft and smelling great. It also helps with volume, and over all health of my hair. Instead of looking dull, it looks fresh and strong. It is priced slightly high, so I only buy on occasion.
Chloe W.
The best leave in conditioner for fine hair! It untangles my hair that tangles easily and makes my hair less staticky. It is super moisturizing without leaving my hair feeling greasy like most leave in products would. Overall highly highly recommend this product!!
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
I love the It's a 10 lite version.  My hair gets oily very easily and this keeps my hair conditioned without adding too much oil to it.  Just a few sprays each morning after I get out of the shower and I'm able to brush through my hair with no problems.  I always keep this stocked or look for it on sale, since it is a little pricey, but well worth it.
Meghna P.
Atlanta, GA
I used this product for a couple of months! I wanted to try this out to see if it can help my hair from heat damage! This product helped a lot with my hair, I have long thin hair and it helped it from health Damage it also gave me a natural shine!
Emily J.
Oakland, CA
Love love love. I have pretty dry ends thanks to waiting so long between trims! But this conditioner really helps me get that light moisturized feeling that I am always looking for in my waves. Its a great price point and I would definitely buy it again.
Chelsea M.
I don't usually use sprays. Is this for hold or more for waves like a sea salt spray?